Sea Eagles inspire in North Queensland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How many knew that we were involved in this? I know that I didn't.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Sea-Eagles-inspire-in-North-Queensland/64445

Well done to MWSE for their involvement.

Good work, anything we can do to teach good sportsmanship in north Queensland will be most welcome.

This is really top work.......! Great to see MWSE supporting a great cause.

People may not realise just how important programs such as these are to young lives, but these things can change lives - for the better...!!!!!

All I can say is that work is sensational. Well done MWTS. I am proud of our club but that is a step beyond my expectations.

Absolutely love this club. I am so happy that the club has the willingness to get involved in real issues. The kids will benefit tremendously from any and all help received. Well done, and please keep up the good work!! So proud to be associated with Manly. The club continues to display so much more inteligence, compassion and foresight than the average fan could ever seemingly possess. Thanks so much Manly and all involved.

ManlyBacker said:
All I can say is that work is sensational. Well done MWTS. I am proud of our club but that is a step beyond my expectations.

Now I'm a fan of the MWTS, but in this case I think credit should go to the MWSE!

Seriously, a big two thumbs up for the club, Great effort, and also to all the players who do so much that's both recognised and that which goes unreported.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4