Sea Eagles join OFFICIAL Kangaroos train on squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Four players from the Sea Eagles have today been included in the VB Kangaroos’ train-on squad for the end-of-season Test against New Zealand at Dairy Farmers Stadium in Townsville on October 13.
The selected players are: Daly Cherry-Evans, Brett Stewart, Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough (Manly Sea Eagles), Tony Williams
Sydney, Canberra and Newcastle-based train-on squad members will assemble at Sydney’s Redfern Oval at 10.30am on Thursday, September 27, for medicals and a field training session.
The full VB Kangaroos train-on squad is:
Josh McGuire (Broncos),
Ben Te’o (Broncos),
Matthew Scott (Cowboys),
James Tamou (Cowboys),
Brent Tate (Cowboys),
Johnathan Thurston (Cowboys),
Dan Hunt (Dragons),
Tim Mannah (Eels),
Matt Ryan (Eels),
Darius Boyd (Knights),
Akuila Uate (Knights),
Lachlan Coote (Panthers),
Michael Jennings (Panthers),
Kevin Kingston (Panthers)
Luke Lewis (Panthers),
Greg Inglis (Rabbitohs),
Nathan Merritt (Rabbitohs),
John Sutton(Rabbitohs),
Dave Taylor (Rabbitohs),
Blake Ferguson (Raiders),
David Shillington (Raiders),
Daly Cherry-Evans (Sea Eagles),
Brett Stewart (Sea Eagles),
Glenn Stewart (Sea Eagles),
Anthony Watmough (Sea Eagles),
Tony Williams
Paul Gallen (Sharks),
Wade Graham (Sharks),
Nathan Stapleton (Sharks),
Martin Kennedy (Roosters),
Greg Bird (Titans),
Nate Myles (Titans),
Scott Prince (Titans),
Feleti Mateo (Warriors),
Robbie Farah (Wests Tigers),
Chris Lawrence (Wests Tigers),
Beau Ryan (Wests Tigers)
Aaron Woods (Wests Tigers).

RE: Sea Eagles join Kangaroos squad

This is also on the manly web site....so you know what you could have titled this thread......?

I predict glenn, brett and choc all pull out.

globaleagle said:
This is also on the manly web site....so you know what you could have titled this thread......?

just to make you happy
Done :p

Berkeley_Eagle said:
globaleagle said:

just to make you happy
Done :p

:heart::angel::D

Congrats to them all but I hope none of them get picked. They need a complete break from it all till training starts for 2013.

How ridiculous having a 'Test' against NZ when the season is over. I can't imaging players from the two GF teams will want to back up. And how many Kiwi players will have clocked off one month ago?
What is the thinking behind this match... unless they intend to play cricket?

The Who said:
How ridiculous having a 'Test' against NZ when the season is over. I can't imaging players from the two GF teams will want to back up. And how many Kiwi players will have clocked off one month ago?

$$$$$

mickqld said:
The Who said:

$$$$$

I guess that means that Williams fellow will be keen to play!

I'd like to think that Glenn and Choc do not participate in this joke game and take the time to recover from the injuries that both carried into the finals. That goes for Foz and Matai, who I assume will be picked for NZ. Stupid game.

I think Choc and Gifty are the only two who will be picked. Slater will be fullback and Cronk will be halfback, meaning Snake and Daly will miss out.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

The Who said:

These games are close to the NZRLs only income, so it is crucial for them to get their slice of the gate. That is actually the reason for the Anzac tests being in Australia nearly every year bar 1 since 1999, they are meant to be alternate but NZ give that away to get a bigger slice of the gate

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2