Sea Eagles Launch 'Bird's Eye View' TV Show!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
The Sea Eagles have launched a new Sea Eagles TV show, called Bird's Eye View on our website.

Kieran Foran's hosting the first episode, which features exclusive chats with Tooves and Joe Galuvao.

If you want to see what goes on behind the scenes at Sea Eagles HQ, get a heads up on Club news or get to know the Manly players a bit better, check it out on seaeagles.com.au now.

http://bit.ly/16aYRwa

The Who said:
The club's PR and promotion, videos, newsletters etc have been fantastic this season. Everyone in the marketing department deserves praise.

Absolutely. Well done to all involved.

It was a good watch and Neil does a good job as host between the various sponsors, players and coaches getting the most out of them.

BJ seemed to enjoy being behind the mike as well.

Next year we might even get to see some beaver

It was awesome.

My only suggestion would be make two versions of it. A full one for members only and a 5 min teaser for non members that gives them an option to sign up for membership to watch the rest.

Not a fan of your suggestion Cambo because membership isn't always the best way for all of us to support the club. I buy plenty of merch but not a member 'cause I can't predict the rare times I might get to the game. On those occasions, the club gets my full fare.
Surely the purpose of Bird's Eye is to promote the club. Think of the young fans who'll be Sea Eagles forever if they get to see their own half hour show about their team. And if their parents won't entertain the thought of buying a membership? Oh well, bugger off then kid.
Perhaps the solutions for Larissa and their team is to put special offers for viewers within the vid that the viewer and the club might benefit from.

We definitely recognise that coming to games at Brookie isn't the only way our fans support their team. This is why we have supporter memberships for you to help support the Club through membership.

When you are able to make it to a game, you receive a 10% discount on the casual price of your tickets as well as 10% off your merchandise purchases at The Factory Outlet or Online Superstore. It's also the best way to keep up to date with the latest news at the Club, special offers and content.

From a financial contribution point of view, far more of your membership goes towards directly supporting the team than the purchase of merchandise. Whilst still an important way to get behind us, merchandise does have a large cut going to suppliers.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6