Sea Eagles Member Number Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Hi there guys,

Here are this weeks numbers!

ticketed 8693, non-titcketed 1636, total 10329

We are still shooting to reach 11,000 members for 2011. If you are still thinking of joining, but can't make it to games, a Supporter Membership may be a good option for you.

This membership costs just $55 online and includes:
* Members Only Cap
* Sea Eagles cooler bag
* Members Only eNews
* Members pre-sales for Brookvale Oval reserved seats
* Car sticker
* Lanyard

Click here to JOIN NOW!

If you have any questions Nat, Matt & I in the Membership Team can be contacted on 02 9970 3000.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Hi Larissa,

You are doing a great job as i never thought we would have numbers like those so soon.

When is the members fan day scheduled?

There was a fan day in Jan/Feb but that was more a membership drive. It was also 40 degrees which kept a lot of people away.

I was hoping there would be a day at brookie during the bye on a saturday or sunday. Having them on an afternoon like they have the last few years means most fans not living on the northern beaches can't go.

Disappointed Larissa... my boss got an sms from Jamie Lyon, why didn't I? ;)

Good work with the membership drive. I hope we reach 11000. Proves the price last year was a bit much for people to afford.

manlywarringah said:
Hi Larissa,

You are doing a great job as i never thought we would have numbers like those so soon.

When is the members fan day scheduled?

There was a fan day in Jan/Feb but that was more a membership drive. It was also 40 degrees which kept a lot of people away.

I was hoping there would be a day at Brookie during the bye on a Saturday or Sunday. Having them on an afternoon like they have the last few years means most fans not living on the northern beaches can't go.

Hello!

This year we will be holding the Members Only Brookvale Tour on the Saturday during the Round 17 bye. For that reason we wont be holding a Fan Day that weekend (information on this event was emailed to members in this weeks eNews).

In all likelihood Fan Days will continue to be held during the off season. Mainly due to minimising interruptions to playing schedules, and because it is a huge part of our membership campaign. Howver next year I will look at having it at Brookie rather than Narrabeen.

If you have any questions/feedback please feel free to drop me a line at [email protected]

Go Manly!

Larissa

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7