SEA EAGLES MEMBERS! Claim your territory.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Calling all Sea Eagles Members.

The NRL have set up a membership campaign to show which team has the most members in differents areas of Australia.

To claim your territory, click the link - http://member.nrl.com/. Then simply add your Name, E-mail, The team you go for,(All should be Manly here), your membership number, the suburb you live in and then just simply submit.

Hopefully more Manly emblems show up on the map by the end of the day, especially over the Northern Beaches.

Done.

For those who do this.... When entering your membership number don't include the 'SEA' part. Just the number part is required. It won't accept it with the 'SEA' included.

Gee, why don't I just give them my passport number and all other relevant info as well.

FIGHT THE POWER!

FTP!

ManlyArmy said:
Calling all Sea Eagles Members.

The NRL have set up a membership campaign to show which team has the most members in differents areas of Australia.

To claim your territory, click the link - http://member.nrl.com/. Then simply add your Name, E-mail, The team you go for,(All should be Manly here), your membership number, the suburb you live in and then just simply submit.

Hopefully more Manly emblems show up on the map by the end of the day, especially over the Northern Beaches.

I'm not doing anything for the NRL. Not after their pathetic handling of this whole ACC issue.

HappilyManly said:
globaleagle said:
Gee, why don't I just give them my passport number and all other relevant info as well.

FIGHT THE POWER!

FTP!

Don't you want to be on the ACC Chrissy Card list ? :p

Nah, but I'll send them some of my pee!

Merry Christpeemas

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Done.
Yeah as Bones said don't put the "SEA" part just the number.
And how do I go about betting my "I'm a member" badge on this site?

clk on your username

clk on "user-cp"

clk on edit profile

bottom left, enter membership number in space provided

send ge a dollar

@[The Eagle Has Landed]

I don;t know what good it does. Funny, it wouldn't accept my suburb, Roseville. I had to change it the suburb in which I work to have it accepted.
They must not recognise RL supporters on the Upper North Shore!

Thanks so much to those of you who have jumped online to claim your territory for the Sea Eagles! I made sure I jumped on to do my bit for Holroyd :)

The aim of this campaign is to create awareness for membership across all the NRL Clubs, have some fun by claiming some non-traditional Sea Eagles areas (wouldn't it be great if we could claim Belmore!), gather information around what areas are popular for certain teams and show our pride in our Club and where we come from!

Please get involved, all information gathered from the campaign comes to the Club & of course every single Sea Eagles Member from Pet to Golden Wings directly helps support our team performance and the long term viability of the Club we love!

Go Manly!

You realize it can be scammed ?
I did it to prove it
My grandson is 4 so Entered his name suburb Oak Flats and said yes as a member but he isnt (which he will be soon anyway ) and typed in any 5 digit number
And it worked

Berkeley_Eagle said:
I did it to prove it
My grandson is 4 so Entered his name suburb Oak Flats and said yes as a member but he isnt (which he will be soon anyway ) and typed in any 5 digit number
And it worked

YES. You are right.
It is a bogus survey.

The Who said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
I did it to prove it
And it worked

YES. You are right.
It is a bogus survey.

that explains all the souths supporters...

dodgy lot.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7