Sea Eagles Membership Numbers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning all,

Apologies for taking so long to post our members tally on Silvertails.

As at 9am we currently have 9859 2011 Sea Eagles members.

We are hoping to hit 10,000 before the game on Saturday. There will be a presentation at half time for the person who helps us crack this huge milestone!

Go Manly!

Larissa

Wow, that's close. I will be adding two memberships but not for another Month or so

I must congratulate the club on such a fantastic effort, they have come a long way from many years ago and only having a handful of members. Well Done!

I am impressed Larissa. I said I will not join this year until I got a call from the club. I received a call from Irene last week and told her to call me back today to join up. Hopefully she will and I will be the 10 000 member.

deadlyeagle said:
I must congratulate the club on such a fantastic effort, they have come a long way from many years ago and only having a handful of members. Well Done!

It's a wonderful milestone:):):)

Well done Larissa, I guess from the big picture we really need 20K to 30K members - most of which would attend most if not all the matches.

This is a great start, hopefully there will be a big push at home games via offers, marketing etc when you have a captive audience

The Wheel said:
Well done Larissa, I guess from the big picture we really need 20K to 30K members - most of which would attend most if not all the matches.

This is a great start, hopefully there will be a big push at home games via offers, marketing etc when you have a captive audience

To be honest with Brookvale's current capacity we would be unable to accomodate that many ticketed members in the venue for every home game.

Larissa said:
The Wheel said:

To be honest with Brookvale's current capacity we would be unable to accomodate that many ticketed members in the venue for every home game.

Wouldn't it be a nice headache to have though.

What is next years goal going to be ? 15,000 ? 20,000 ?

Great job by all involved, even you too, Lowie.

Agree Tokyo wouldnt it be nice having to shut the gates each wee

Agree Tokyo wouldnt it be nice having to shut the gates each wee

The Boston RedSox (baseball) have sold out over 650 consecutive home games! Imagine if Brookie could do that!

The Eagle said:
MF76 Whats the damned numbers on the capacity of Bostons stadium

Wiki says Fenway has a capacity of roughy 37 000 at the moment. Most NFL teams & big program college football teams will regularly sell out 60 000+ capacity stadiums as well.

It's just a different culture when it comes to watching sport. Having a season ticket is a privilege, not a right. I doubt that Australian sporting teams will ever enjoy the level of support that most American sporting teams (Or European football teams for that matter) receive on a week to week basis. Australians are just too lazy to get into it.

That was fantastic to see the 10,000th 2011 MWSE member presentation on the field @ gameday yesterday - the guy with his kids and unique jersey, well done - I gave some hearty claps and cheers along with thousands of others around the ground!

Me too, it's a pretty amazing turnaround really, and the fact we've now gone past 10,000 shows that more are still signing up. Well done to the club for that.

Fluffy said:
what did your last servant die of?

This club is now a business. I need to ring my potential clients for work. This club has its sales people and part of their job is to sell the club to people like myself.
At no point did I say Irene was my slave. She was pleasant over the phone. I just did not have enough on my credit card to make the payment then and there. It was after I got paid that I could pay for it.

eagleE said:
Fluffy said:

This club is now a business. I need to ring my potential clients for work. This club has its sales people and part of their job is to sell the club to people like myself.
At no point did I say Irene was my slave. She was pleasant over the phone. I just did not have enough on my credit card to make the payment then and there. It was after I got paid that I could pay for it.

EagleE, if you PM me your phone number. Ill give you a call to get it sorted.

Larissa

Larissa said:
eagleE said:
Fluffy said:

EagleE, if you PM me your phone number. Ill give you a call to get it sorted.

Larissa

Now that's what I call "follow up"

This is a fantastic effort - if there is minimal member churn then we could be a very positive place next year

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4