Sea Eagles Merchandise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I've seen some pretty cool gear online. Sleepbags, keyrings ect.

But I have never in my life seen anything like this before.

For just $299.00 you can pick up your very own Manly Sea Eagles Door:

lg_manly%20door.jpg

Any other weird things you guys have seen online for sale?

Flip link said:
Here's one for dan's bar:

sm_manly%20no%20standing.jpg

Already got the no standing sign in between the garage doors.

I want that door though!

picked these up the other day to add to my collection

1) All the manly internationals up to 1996:
0ec0_1.JPG

2) No. 301 of 1,000 framed manly greats sigs including KEN AURTHURSON,FRED JONED,FRANK STANTON,ROY BULL,MAX KRILICH,ALAN THOMPSON,GRAHAM EADIE,WALLY OCONNELL.MAX WHITEHEAD,BOB FULTON,TERRY RANDALL,GORDON WILLOUGHBY AND GEOFF TOOVEY
2b53_1.JPG

How good would that be as your front door.

I was thinking more of a door to my 'secret' mens room where I could watch football in peace on a huge screen sucking down cold ones.

Unfortunately my 3 bedroom house does not allow me such extravangences

The Wheel link said:
I was thinking more of a door to my 'secret' mens room where I could watch football in peace on a huge screen sucking down cold ones.

Hmm we have a 100% unused room in our house up here......am thinking a footy room could be good, it is too small for a pool table so that only leaves Plasma, couch and bar fridge :)

Dan link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=178799.msg201249#msg201249 date=1223950116]

Hmm we have a 100% unused room in our house up here......am thinking a footy room could be good, it is too small for a pool table so that only leaves Plasma, couch and bar fridge :)
[/quote].

My thoughts exactly

08-Premiers-T.jpg

Premiers T - LARGE SIZES AVAILABLE TUESDAY

14/10/2008 - By 2008 Premiers - Manly Sea Eagles
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/news.asp

Celebrate a stellar season and one of the greatest moments in Sea Eagles history with a 2008 Premiers t-shirt!

Maroon in colour, the t-shirt features the words "2008 NRL Premiers" in gold writing and "Manly Warringah Sea Eagles". It also features the famous Sea Eagles logo!

Available in sizes S-3XL (Adults) and 8-14 (Kids).

WEAR THIS WITH PRIDE - FOREVER!

I got mine yesterday BE - has the score on the front - that is the hightlight for me.  Excellent quality plus all the players names of the back whihc played NRL in 08, inc. Jeff Robson

We received ours yesterday as well & agree that they look great however, both the missus & I don't agree about the quality of the material. We both think it feels cheap & nasty. They are made in Bangladesh under the "Sportage - Australia" brand. I would have preferred if they were made to the same quality of material as the "No-one likes us" shirts.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6