Sea Eagles named in Australian train on squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Just a quick congrats to DCE, Choc, Snake and BJ who have all been added to the Australian train on squad for the Four Nations / Prime Ministers XIII.

Can't find any info on who's been added to the other squads, but I would imagine Foz, Hiku and maybe Horo would be added to NZ, and JSL and Lui would be added to Samoa as they were picked for them earlier this year.

Gutherson is also in the Junior Kangaroos train on squad.

Edit: forgot to mention Foz. As NZ captain he's a chance of being added to their squad ?

Snake is the one I am kinda surprised at. Don't get me wrong, I think he should have played many more tests than the one he got to play in 2007, but I honestly didn't expect him to get another look at this stage of his career.

Personally though, I hope he gets through any medicals without a problem and we see Snake back in the green and gold where he should have been 6 years ago. There is no more deserving FB in the NRL.

DCE and Choc aren't really surprises. Ok, Choc maybe, but Cherry was always going to be there.

And as a South Aussie I have to say well done to BJ. He may be a Queenslander but he is the first SARL junior to be selected for the national team, even if it is just the train-on squad at this stage.

And of course well done to Gutho for his selection to the Junior Kangaroos squad.

Foz and Hiku have been added to the NZ squad, but no Horo.

Can't find an update on the Samoan squad to see if JSL and Lui have been added.

Gives Choc a chance to hang out with all his Eel team mates at training. There'd be a bunch picked right??

Mark from Brisbane said:
Loobs said:
Gives Choc a chance to hang out with all his Eel team mates at training. There'd be a bunch picked right??

Well one at least !!

And probably Hoppa Jnr

Assuming the Navier Stokes equation won't be the topic of conversation then ?

JOKES ! Come on, I'm sorry ! Hahahahaha

Ryan said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Loobs said:

Well one at least !!

And probably Hoppa Jnr

Assuming the Navier Stokes equation won't be the topic of conversation then ?

JOKES ! Come on, I'm sorry ! Hahahahaha

Twas a joke originally! There was one. Maybe that's why Parra signed him - to immediately double the amount of current internationals on their roster!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Loobs said:

Well one at least !!

And probably Hoppa Jnr

Hoppa has withdrawn form the squad due to a shoulder injury.

Hopefully watmong will be plenty tired for next season

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8