Sea Eagles poster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks Bones. I don't know if Hicksville will sell the Telegraph but I'll have a look.
But from the classified of my local paper, if anyone would like to know where to get some discount hay or perhaps a new goat, PM me.:D

bones said:
Just a heads up.
In tomorrow's (Tuesday) Telegraph there is a Sea Eagles team poster.

Cheers bones. Will be the one & only time I'll buy that rag this year. Young bloke will love the poster.

niccipops said:
Thanks Bones. I don't know if Hicksville will sell the Telegraph but I'll have a look.
But from the classified of my local paper, if anyone would like to know where to get some discount hay or perhaps a new goat, PM me.:D

I hear SER8 is into toads niccipops if you have any of those laying around. :p

niccipops said:

We don't need another goat!

Photos will suffice

Clint said:
niccipops said:

I also enjoy the company of Ratty, Badger, and, of course, Mole. ;)

Keep the poster, save the rest of the paper in case you have a toilet paper shortage...

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Clint said:
niccipops said:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Clint said:
niccipops said:

Your goat will arrive Saturday SER8. He's lost his hair and the plot but I got him for a bargain. His name's Greenberg.:)

The poster has the boys relaxing on the boat Wild Oats.

A shame the Tele is too cheap to do a proper glossy poster :(

HappilyManly said:
Smooth Sailing - Sea Eagles for 2014 :angel:
Thanks for the sneak peak HM. That may be all that I get to see but I'll try to get my hands on one.

That's the first pic I've seen of manly's Sydney to Hobart attempt. Bloody media, imagine the hype if the rabbitohs entered the race?

How good is it to see the return of the Silvertails...
Our boys are pictured on a multi-million yacht while others are simply on a training oval.
Real class, lads. Congratulations to the Manly marketing department for putting the team ahead of all others.

The Who said:
How good is it to see the return of the Silvertails...
Our boys are pictured on a multi-million yacht while others are simply on a training oval.
Real class, lads. Congratulations to the Manly marketing department for putting the team ahead of all others.

Careful, the NRL will launch an investigation into the manly players' highly paid part time jobs as deck hands.

Wild Oats XI record equalling seventh triumph in 2013 - so Manly Sea Eagles with 8 are ahead :D

We are in good hands - Wolfie is at the helm :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4