Sea Eagles Season Launch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
1453076693864.jpg

The Official 2016 Sea Eagles Season Launch kicks off the 2016 season on Wednesday, February 24, at Luna Park, Milsons Point - Presented by Major Partner CoCo Joy and Event Partner Tooheys.

This is a fantastic opportunity for Members and Corporate Partners to rub shoulders with the new look NRL squad along with Head Coach Trent Barrett.

A special highlight of the evening will be the induction of Steve Matai, Brett Stewart, Jamie Lyon and Brent Kite as Sea Eagles Life Members. Imagine sharing in this proud moment and getting the chance to have a photo with all four men.

Season Launch Tickets include:

• Official introduction of the Sea Eagles 2016 playing squad
  • 2 Course meal with premium wines, beer and soft drinks
  • Witness the live Life Member induction of club legends
  • Rub shoulders with your favourite player
  • Exclusive to Members and Partners ONLY – Limited Spaces Available

Tickets: http://www.seaeaglescorporate.com.au/events/2016-season-launch/

Mon 18th January, 11:17AM

image.jpeg

The Official 2016 Sea Eagles Season Launch kicks off the 2016 season on Wednesday, February 24, at Luna Park, Milsons Point - Presented by Major Partner CoCo Joy and Event Partner Tooheys.

This is a fantastic opportunity for Members and Corporate Partners to rub shoulders with the new look NRL squad along with Head Coach Trent Barrett.

A special highlight of the evening will be the induction of Steve Matai, Brett Stewart, Jamie Lyon and Brent Kite as Sea Eagles Life Members. Imagine sharing in this proud moment and getting the chance to have a photo with all four men.

Season Launch Tickets include:

• Official introduction of the Sea Eagles 2016 playing squad
  • 2 Course meal with premium wines, beer and soft drinks
  • Witness the live Life Member induction of club legends
  • Rub shoulders with your favourite player
  • Exclusive to Members and Partners ONLY – Limited Spaces Available
Click here to purchase tickets: http://www.seaeaglescorporate.com.au/events/2016-season-launch/

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/01/18/sea_eagles_season_la.html

Lawrence is gone to Roosters
Starling is gone to Titans
Buhrer is gone to UK
Mateo is gone to UK

24th of February will be an interesting launch/lunch to see, of the players, who is there and who is not as there seems to be some doubt but I am looking forward to it. Luna Park is probably appropriate as it’s been a crazy off season.

I was at the 2V farewell and met a heap of nice people, but none who post (apparently) on this site so I’m looking forward to meeting some who do.

$199 may be steep but it is a one and only opportunity to rub shoulders with your team and I can speak from experience that you will enjoy it and providing the waiters are efficient you will get value for money (but don’t drive – if you live on the Northern Beaches catch the ferry and bus that drops you next to the venue and returns the same).

Lawrence is gone to Roosters
Starling is gone to Titans
Buhrer is gone to UK
Mateo is gone to UK

24th of February will be an interesting launch/lunch to see, of the players, who is there and who is not as there seems to be some doubt but I am looking forward to it. Luna Park is probably appropriate as it’s been a crazy off season.

I was at the 2V farewell and met a heap of nice people, but none who post (apparently) on this site so I’m looking forward to meeting some who do.

$199 may be steep but it is a one and only opportunity to rub shoulders with your team and I can speak from experience that you will enjoy it and providing the waiters are efficient you will get value for money (but don’t drive – if you live on the Northern Beaches catch the ferry and bus that drops you next to the venue and returns the same).
I paid $1,000 to go to the 2008 launch which included a framed pic with the team as "stand in coach" or something like that. Never going to another one because nothing will ever top that!

Yep, a great night and more so for Brett Stewart. Not only did he get Life membership but also won the raffle ($3000 diamond ring).

Yep, a great night and more so for Brett Stewart. Not only did he get Life membership but also won the raffle ($3000 diamond ring).
Did Kitey wear his FC Life Membership as well?:p

Hopefully the boys have a week free of Corporate activities and rev up for Brookie :clap:

Did they explain what these life memberships were exactly. Are they the same as the traditional life memberships bestowed by the Football Club ?? or is this some new life membership ? Were there any other MWSE life members there, seeing as there is supposedly an illustrious list of them somewhere.

Scott Penn introduced them as joining the other 57 (or however many there are) Life Members so I guess he believes his board now controls it.

Interesting that reps from Manly and Pittwater Councils attended but none from Warringah

Scott Penn introduced them as joining the other 57 (or however many there are) Life Members so I guess he believes his board now controls it.

Interesting that reps from Manly and Pittwater Councils attended but none from Warringah
http://manlyfootballclub.com.au/index.php/life-members

MWDRLF Club Members vote in Life Members of the 70 year old Football Club. No vote was called for at the AGM apart from Kitey.
Our organization can not be 'bought out' as it's a not for profit community set up fully vested with the financial Members.

The existing 58 Life Memberships can not be 'transferred' as the appointments are governed by the appointee. This is what was attempted by the Franchise and discussed at our AGM.
The very fact that the MSE Franchise sent a letter asking LMs to transfer out of the FC Award and into the new Franchise Award shows that they are two seperate awards @:cool:

Blurred lines by the Franchise to confuse non Members of the footy Club - pathetic and totally unecessary. No reason why they should not be proud of their own initiative in creating this new MSE Award.

This new MSE Life Membership Award is a private clique and it's a shame that the 3 players are paraded by their Owners @:cool:

Hope that the Franchise do offer Life Memberships to the surviving Footy Club Life Members in recognition of their efforts during our 70 year history :lightbulb:
As no voting is involved, it should easily be ratified by the stroke of a pen :nod:

Last edited:
Brett Stewart deserves his spot.... super player who barring injuries, could have been immortal status.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6