Sea Eagles v Dogs @ Fort Brookie GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Live TV: Channel 9 NSW/ACT/NT; GEM WA/SA/VIC/TAS
Referees: Ben Cummins and Brett Suttor; Sideline Officials: Paul Holland and Dan Eastwood; Video Referee: Steve Clark

The club will be handing out 10,000 bang bang sticks on Friday night. And no, they aren't loaded guns to use on opposition fans or players.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Live TV: Channel 9 NSW/ACT/NT; GEM WA/SA/VIC/TAS
Referees: Ben Cummins and Brett Suttor; Sideline Officials: Paul Holland and Dan Eastwood; Video Referee: Steve Clark

Match of the year and they put Cummins and Suttor in charge WTF!

Blake said:
The club will be handing out 10,000 bang bang sticks on Friday night. And no, they aren't loaded guns to use on opposition fans or players.

00036483-leadimage.jpg

Bulldogs: 1. Ben Barba 2. Sam Perrett 3. Josh Morris 4. Krisnan Inu 5. Jonathan Wright 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Kris Keating 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. Sam Kasiano 11. Frank Pritchard 12. David Stagg 13. Greg Eastwood
Interchange: 14. James Graham 15. Dale Finucane 16. Corey Payne 17. Josh Jackson 20. Martin Taupau

Blake said:

Is this to celebrate the appearance of the Indonesian President?

Kasiano to fight charge tonight.

I think he'll get off. Honestly, i thought there was nothing in it, Fui was falling and penalty was sufficient.

Same thing happened with T-Rex and Cronk in Origin. We would be losing our **** if T-Rex was put on report.

If there was nothing in it then why the penalty?
It was careless. He went in to hurt him with a swinging arm. Because of the slip it hit Fui's head. That's careless. Unintentional, but careless.

1 Dean Whare
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Steve Matai
4 Jamie Lyon
5 David Williams
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Jason King
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brent Kite
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Tony Williams
13 Glenn Stewart

Jamie Buhrer
Daniel Harrison
Joe Galuvao
Darcy Lussick
George Rose

@manlyseaeagles
TEAM LIST: Gifty's been named but Snake is out for Friday night. @DeanWhare stays at fullback, Matai's back, Buhrer returns to the bench.

The Who said:
If there was nothing in it then why the penalty?
It was careless. He went in to hurt him with a swinging arm. Because of the slip it hit Fui's head. That's careless. Unintentional, but careless.

It was careless, but I agree with stoodamire that the penalty was sufficient. Maybe a week if he had prior's, but don't think he does.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6