Sea Eagles v Panthers Game day thread rd 6 BACK @FORT BROOKIE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm confident Tooves will have the team treating this as the start of a new section of the comp. First home game ... regardless of who is in or out, they'll come out all guns blazing.

Tough one without Jamie. Hope his elbow is healed and he plays. Jennings is in rare form. Matai to smash him into the following week.

I like our chances given injury reports are correct other it being Monday night football.We cant buy a win for some reason.Sunday arvo and the house goes on it,Monday and at night, I dont know.

Looking forward to this game, finally back at Brookie. Hopefully what we're hearing about the players being fit for Monday night's game is true, need as many top liners on deck as possible.

We really need to win this game big time to kick start our campaign again and get back on track. Hopefully it's a good crowd for a Monday night but it is our first home game of year and we are defending Premiers so hopefully the fans back the team and get out to Brookie!!

susan said:
I like our chances given injury reports are correct other it being Monday night football.We cant buy a win for some reason.Sunday arvo and the house goes on it,Monday and at night, I dont know.

its not quite as bad as you think or feel, we won 2 lost 1 last season iirc and the loss was away against the goons. It just feels worse because of the crap timeslot

Maybe having the Monday night game isn't such a bad thing after all. Gives a few of the boys a few extra days to recover and maybe G.Stewart a slight chance of playing?

Hoping the fact we are back at home helps us bounce back!

Kids get in FREE with a paying adult on Mon night! Let's welcome the boys back to Brookie with a big crowd! http://t.co/bQSl2gDX #gomanly

Eagles v Panthers: Referees
Gerard Sutton/Henry Perenara

SEA EAGLES: Brett Stewart, Jorge Taufua, Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, David Williams, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Jamie Buhrer, Daniel Harrison. Interchange (from): Nick Skinner, Vic Mauro, Darcy Lussick, Joe Galuvao, Dean Whare

Anyone want to pay for my flights down there?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
SEA EAGLES: Brett Stewart, Jorge Taufua, Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, David Williams, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Jamie Buhrer, Daniel Harrison. Interchange (from): Nick Skinner, Vic Mauro, Darcy Lussick, Joe Galuvao, Dean Whare

Seriously, is George Rose playing that badly or is there another reasons he's not in the top 18??

Telegraph
Sea Eagles: Brett Stewart, Jorge Taufua, Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, David Williams, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Jamie Buhrer, Daniel Harrison. Interchange: Nick Skinner, Vic Mauro, Darcy Lussick, Joe Galuvao, Dean Whare

The Who said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Seriously, is George Rose playing that badly or is there another reasons he's not in the top 18??
George must be badly out of form

Harrison again ? After last weekend ! I'd have buhrer at lock with galavou in the 2nd row with Harrison on the bench. Where is rose ? Its beginning to annoy me, surely he's up to a reasonable fitness now !

The Rose omission worries me also. Is there a sinister reason? I'm hoping it's not the club trying to force him to sign elsewhere mid-season.

My prediction: Foran will pull out, Lyon to move to no6, Whare off the bench to play centre and Gift late inclusion.

Buhrer will have to keep starting when Stewart returns surely? It's critical for my Supercoach side he does.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7