Sea Eagles v Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
It got wiped yesterday so i thought i would repost:

So this week we face the out of form but still star riddled team in the Panthers.

Theyll be looking to get their season back on track by knocking over the strong defending sea eagles.

Im a bit worried about this game, our boys have hit a bit of a lull in attack but still are very strong in defence (especially in the back end of games). The panthers defence has been nothing short of atrocious out wide with their centres rivalling our centres as the poorest in the comp. On their day the panthers can run riot over teams but atm they lack cohesion and confidence.

It really is a 50/50 game and we need to win this one to keep us clear of the dog fight for positions 4-12

BK said before the Bulldogs game that good teams hardly ever lose twice in a row. We will see if that is true and whether the boys can show some sort of attack on Sunday.

With Dunley looking at a lengthy stint on the sideline for spitting who will replace him? IMO we definitely need someone that can add spark to the attack late in the 1st and 2nd half. WE CAN NOT HAVE RANDALL STARTING AND WILLO AS A BACK UP! IT WILL BE COMMITTING SUICIDE IMO!

A couple of possible options would be to bring up Balin from PL and start him on the bench. He has great vision and good short kicking game. Another option would be to bring Lennon onto the bench and whack him into the no.7 with Monas moving to no.9.

What do you guys think?

Anyway, if I was Des this would be my team for round 12:

1.Stewart
2.Donald
3.Hill
4.Alberts (I think he is going to be a really good player for manly in months to come. He has a great step and can set his winger up)
5.Hicks
6.Witt
7.Monaghan
8.Bryant (he is a workhorse much like Hecks, he will complement Kites game to a tea. King has been way to soft of late)
9.Williamson
10.Kite
11.Beaver
12.Watmough (hopefully hell back up from the hip flexer injury)
13.Kennedy

14.Balin
15.Leuluai
16.Harris
17.King
18.Stewart
19.Curtis
20.Randall

Come on Manly, lets get back in the winners circle with another win at the fortress. !pray:

well Dunley will be named in the side if they contest the charge.

it'll be interesting who makes up the extended bench.

we'll find out this afternoon

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4