Sea Eagles vs Titans 11th June

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just booked the plane tickets, heading up to see the boys whack the tits,
anyone know where to sit amongst other Manly fans? I seem to always end up seated near moron opposition supporters...

Vidmar or Mark from Brisbane can answer that - they normally take over one end of the ground behind the posts.

I'll be there. Always a special game and lots of fun with the Robina Tavern take-over by the MWTS and filling a whole bay. I look forward to catching up with everyone.

I will be there as well, basically buy the tickets for the away supporters bay and thats is where we sit, behind the goals.

We've ha big numbers travel to the GC for the last 2 games so you will have plenty of company.
Pre-match meeting spot is the Robina Tavern which traditionally has been chockers with Manly fans pre-game.
They have a free shuttle bus to Skilled from there to get you to the ground (parking in the area is non-existent)
Mark from Brisbane organises the "official" MWTS tours and you get contact him here [email protected] and we have around 80 booked so far on this trip.
It's worth getting on his mailing list as that way you will be kept updated on trips and plans etc for away games.
There will also likely be a post match function with the players and coaching staff so keep an eye on mwse.com.au for details on that as they are well worth getting to.
As mentioned, aim to get match tickets in the "away supporters" area and you will be right.

ManlyBacker link said:
I'll be there. Always a special game and lots of fun with the Robina Tavern take-over by the MWTS and filling a whole bay. I look forward to catching up with everyone.

I loved it last year... Especially with the "40-nill" chant going on! love it!

i will talk to the mrs, depending on how house selling goes i may head down

Great, thanks for the help,
I will be staying up on the Sunny Coast with my uncle (MAD MANLY FAN) and driving down to the game, I will get into contact with Mark,
thanks everyone :)

vidmar link said:
We've ha big numbers travel to the GC for the last 2 games so you will have plenty of company.
Pre-match meeting spot is the Robina Tavern which traditionally has been chockers with Manly fans pre-game.
They have a free shuttle bus to Skilled from there to get you to the ground (parking in the area is non-existent)
Mark from Brisbane organises the \"official\" MWTS tours and you get contact him here [email protected] and we have around 80 booked so far on this trip.
It's worth getting on his mailing list as that way you will be kept updated on trips and plans etc for away games.
There will also likely be a post match function with the players and coaching staff so keep an eye on mwse.com.au for details on that as they are well worth getting to.
As mentioned, aim to get match tickets in the \"away supporters\" area and you will be right.

Dan link said:

if you need a place to crash, the new place i am at isn't too bad. Even have an FHM covergirl as a roommate :p

Hi Blue Mountains

Just drop me an e-mail and I'll add you to my list (cast of thousands)...you'll get all the information you need.

If you are organising your own accommodation I still have some seats left on my second 48 seater coach to do what we are calling our "Game Day Experience"...covers a pre departure get together at the official MWTS hotel, then transport to the Robina Tavern, then a general fans get together, then transport to Skilled Stadium,game ticket (sitting in the midst of the lunatics), transport back at the end of the game and ticket to the official post match function....we do the lot and one call does it all!!

(07) 38399311

or

[email protected]

Cheers

Nate link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=183300.msg262423#msg262423 date=1273710726]

if you need a place to crash, the new place i am at isn't too bad. Even have an FHM covergirl as a roommate :p
[/quote]
You'll be needing photographic evidence to prove a statement like that Nate ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4