SeaEagles v Dragons MnF @WIN Jubilee Rd8 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick the Margin Manly v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
SeaEagles v Dragons MnF @WIN Jubilee Rd8 Game day thread #GoManly

2013-r8nrlsgiman.jpg

img from LU http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=419488

Monday 2nd May kickoff 7:00pm
Gates open 4:30pm

LIVE TV | FOXSPORTS
LIVE RADIO | Triple M Sydney & Brisbane, ABC Grandstand.

Referees:
Ben Cummins and Gavin Morris; Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis and Dave Munro; Video Referees: Jared Maxwell and Matt Rodwell

Sea Eagles - Round 8 Team List
1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Jamie Lyon (c)
4. Tom Symonds
5. David Williams
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange
14. Peta Hiku
15. David Gower
16. Jamie Buhrer
17. Jesse Sene-Lefao
20. Esi Tonga
22. George Rose

Dragons: 1. Jason Nightingale, 2. Brett Morris, 3. Chase Stanley, 4. Matt Cooper, 5. Daniel Vidot, 6. Jamie Soward, 7. Nathan Fien, 8. Dan Hunt, 9. Mitch Rein, 10. Jack Stockwell, 11. Tyson Frizell, 12. Ben Creagh (c), 13. Trent Merrin. Interchange: 14. Bronson Harrison, 15. Matt Prior, 16. Jack de Belin, 17. Damien Cook, 19. Michael Weyman, 21. Will Matthews

Holden Cup U20's Round 8
Dragons v Sea Eagles @ WIN Jubilee, Mon 4:45pm

VB NSW Cup Round 8

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (MAN) v Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) @ Brookvale, Sat 3:00pm

Twitter follow
@manlyseaeagles
@NeilEvansmail
@NRL @LeagueUnlimited
@TripleM_NRLlive
@FOXSportsNews
@FOXNRL
for live updates and chat

Hashtags
#GoManly #NrlSgiMAN
#SeaEag13s
#Fu**offtom

#MiGoty

Match Odds:

The @NRL_Dragons are outsiders ($2.75) against the @manlyseaeagles $1.45 for their round 8 clash http://tinyurl.com/bpedc6u

I see the Dragon's winning this. Can't remember the last time we won down there? I do remember us letting a 20 point lead or something slip away though.

stoodamire said:
Afraid. Very afraid.

We don't seem to ever win against the dragons away.

I'm worried, as well. I think the brutal match with Souffs will have taken a toll of both teams (ergo Broncos to beat Souffs). I will never tip against Manly, but . . .

I've never been so confident. 10 day turnaround to rest up. We'll be right. Us by plenty.

ifernolan said:
I see the Dragon's winning this. Can't remember the last time we won down there? I do remember us letting a 20 point lead or something slip away though.

Ditto unfortunately!

The Goons have a couple of handy forwards, no halves to speak of and their back line is a tad off the pace. Us by 13 plus.

I hate playing teams who have been dusted up the week before.

Plus we never seem to beat Saints away from Brookie.

Our loss will have us switched on but i'm not overly confident.

Manly have to leave the judiciary sideshow behind and learn to finish the many scoring opportunities that they always create :idea:

Will be interesting to see who plays where. I have faith in the Team playing as a unit to get back into the winners circle :angel:

Haven't heard any updates on Kingy's injury:huh:

Manly to win 13+

From Neil Evans mail

NRL: Just noticed we've got the same video refs 4 Dragons match on Mon night as we had against Souths! #justsaying #Rd8

Matty Ballin will just have to become Mr Invisible on Monday :p

Isn't there a rule, that if the Player from the attacking side, who is NOT in possession of the ball, but IS in the defensive line, throws his hands up in the air, then he can not be charged with obstruction ?

So these jerk offs get another gig after that disgraceful exhibition last week. Nothing has changed with judiciary and video refs it's just a different bunch of monkeys running the asylum.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8