Season over..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ceagle said:
If Jamie is injured, farkin hell.

Out of all our, he's the one you don't want injured.

We will win this game tonight, but whether we can win the comp without Jamie and possibly Stevie and King..not sure>?

I am not normally one to do this but

Get a frickin grip.

Half time of the first game of the semi and you write us off because of one player? yes a great player but also one player

Have some bloody faith

King's high tackle was absolutely nothing, you see about 5 of those a game and nothing ever happens.

Who knows with Matai, thought it wasnt that bad, but it was Matai.

Matais hit came off the ball, kings hit was bad, and hopefully we win so Jamie can have a week off !

Doesn't look good.. Did matai's arm come from down to up??? Maybe he's ok?? I dunno, nervous as hell!!!

Don't be such drama queens.

Cheers for he boys and hope for the best.

One more rant - this thread is as bad as anything you see from one of the dogs trolls

Hopefully what Freddie said re Killers calf injury is correct (it being a temporary injury like one George Rose had before).

And even if Killers gone, who gives a f'ck, we're Manly, we will put a player in his spot to do the job. This teams more than 1 player. Same goes for Matai.

you're kidding with the Stewarts Foz and DCE we will take care of these pretenders. We've got this.

Stupid comment. ALL SEASON we talk about being a TEAM, not relying on one player like everyone else.

Lack of faith.

We will play GF this year. Dogs played really well and we played badly. Thought it would be the other way around. Beat Broncs next week then the Storm to face the Dogs round two. DCE and Snake relax a bit we win. Simple.

TRex I am gonna start another thread on you because you sucked tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6