Season Over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't take it too hard mate you have been the shining light of the season for me. Have loved your passion and enthusiasm and resilience in the face of criticism. I'm pleased we have young blokes like you supporting the club.

PS don't sign off too early the off season is when things get really loose on silvertails.

If we don't have another cleanout like we did last year then that is fkn bullshiet. And that includes some of the players bought to rejuvenate the club.

Look a bit of an overreaction from me in this thread. But so angry but in a same way happy the young blokes get to go to hell and back. We will be in the premiership hunt soon enough not in 2016 though.

Call the whambulance, twentys mirror cracked and he can't coach without it. Season is done. Thanks Bozo. Thanks Twenty Bwarret.

2017 starting centre Bwayden Williame; run down by an ex con front rower with nothing ahead of him but free space.

Disgraceful twenty, the jokes on us I'm sure.

2017 starting centre Bwayden Williame; run down by an ex con front rower with nothing ahead of him but free space.

I think Willaime may have injured himself resulting in him being run down he was scooting away than he just cramped up or something, but still not quick enough for a starting centre,

I think Willaime may have injured himself resulting in him being run down he was scooting away than he just cramped up or something, but still not quick enough for a starting centre,

Im sure every centre in the NRL that is run down by a front rower pulls up lame with cramp. 2017 is looking great!!!!!

Even if we made the 8, we would've gone out the back door.

Not that angry we won't be in the semis. Just pissed to lose to the cheating scum in the manner we did.

We'll be better next year..............I hope.

Thank god my boy fell asleep as I let rip on he team tonite! So frustrating stupid penalties and so much dropped ball. 2nd half was awful. I actually feel for DCE he is class if he has some good players around him. Arthur knew he was all we had in attack and just pressured him all night. Out coached tonite. That was not a penalty on taupau but ffs just don't hit him Marty he already knocked on. Same goes for starling earlier on! So frustrated with this result

I like Williame as a centre. Defensively sound, has quick hands and has a go when running it. He's not quick but you could say the same about Matai.

Despite the courageous performance with the referee blunder, and NRL disintegrity, what bothered me was....

*You look at all the battered players during the game putting in set after set, injuries all over the place, and yet Nate Myles or Killer couldn't even play off the bench?. I applaud Barrett on his player fitness management this year, but he took a punt tonight and lost. They'll be fit the dogs game. Great. Too late.

*Also I think Api (and I wish Dylan) would go. Apis passing is horrible with the ball going from low to high. Takes away all passing speed. He also has no sense of timing when it comes to running.

NYEagle

Thanks for the year guys, bitterly disappointing to lose to parra but we are just a crap side and I called johns a wanker but he was right about beating crap teams. We aren't a good side haven't been all year. It's all been false.
Most people on this site thought we had turned the corner winning 4 matches in a row, what a joke, the teams we beat were pathetic. Barret is useless, and should go. As much as what is happening at parramatta and they still beat us, r u kidding

Wow that was a quick backflip Turbo - you self imposed exile lasted less than 10 minutes. You are indeed the true apprentice.

I think it was Wicks that ran down Hex, he regularly tops the short distance sprints at Parra so no real shame there. He is very quick for a big guy.

Thanks for the year guys, bitterly disappointing to lose to parra but we are just a crap side and I called johns a wanker but he was right about beating crap teams. We aren't a good side haven't been all year. It's all been false.

See you next year

Sorry I don't give up as easily as you.

that sums it up, we are ok against **** teams, parra even with 3 strike players missing beat us with nothing to play for. the game came down to zero attacking plays thanks to DCE fkn money grabing useless prik.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6