Second rowers for 2017?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nuts

With Jamie gone who is going to be the other second rower to join Kapow? We currently have no depth in that position since we have released Matteo, Symonds & Green.

Might be Lewis Brown or even Greg Bird if he is confirmed. AFB might also take the role. Who knows at this point. I just hope our management know what they are doing! @God please help us!

Shaun Lane ? ... Jamil Hopoate? ... Lewis Brown @:cry:

Meehan and AFB are props through and through.

Taupau, Lane, Winterstein, Bainbridge and Brown are the current backrowrs we have with first grade experience. Hoppa yet to make his debut.

Probably between Winterstein, Lane,
Lussick or AFB could play there
There has to be another signing to replace Buhrer whether it be Bird or someone with more size is Vaughan from Canberra available?????

hoping a foward rotation like this.
8.jake t.
9.parcell.
10.lussick.
11.hopoate.
12.taupau.
13.bird?. or jake t. swapping myles in for starting prop.

14.AFB
15.Meehan.
16.Lane.
17.Myles..... or lewis brown. cant see these two not being picked

8: D Lussick
9: M Parcell
10: A Fonua-Blake
11: M Taupau
12: G Bird
13: J Trbojevic

14: A Koroisau
15: W Meehan
16: S Matagi
17: J Hopoate

I think the pack will be this, maybe Moa will join us.

Front Row > Lussick, Myles, AFB, Meehan, Lawrence
2nd Row > Taupau, Jake T, Lane, Winterstein, Hopoate, Bainbridge
Possible / Probable signings at least one of > Matagi, Matulino, Evans, Moa
Forwards won't be an excuse for another bad year!!

Front Row > Lussick, Myles, AFB, Meehan, Lawrence
2nd Row > Taupau, Jake T, Lane, Winterstein, Hopoate, Bainbridge
Possible / Probable signings at least one of > Matagi, Matulino, Evans, Moa
Forwards won't be an excuse for another bad year!!
I think Greg Bird is done IMO, I think manly only go rid of Buhrer to get bird.

An addition to my earlier post!!
Sea Eagles set sights on Sironen

By The Mole
October 5, 2016

Classy Tigers back-rower Curtis Sironen is considering a shock switch to Manly – only months after agreeing to extend his deal with the joint venture.
RLW is hearing that Sironen’s management has been holding secret talks with the Sea Eagles about a change of clubs for 2017.
Sironen had an unhappy time at the Tigers this year, spending time in NSW Cup.
He was freely linked with a move to any one of several rival clubs early in the year before committing to stay at the Tigers mid-season.
But with the Sea Eagles freeing up space in the salary cap by releasing long-serving forward Jamie Buhrer to Newcastle yesterday, it opens the door for Sironen.
The talented 23-year-old local junior is the son of Balmain legend Paul Sironen and has played all his football at the Tigers since debuting in 2012.

An addition to my earlier post!!
Sea Eagles set sights on Sironen

By The Mole
October 5, 2016

Classy Tigers back-rower Curtis Sironen is considering a shock switch to Manly – only months after agreeing to extend his deal with the joint venture.
RLW is hearing that Sironen’s management has been holding secret talks with the Sea Eagles about a change of clubs for 2017.
Sironen had an unhappy time at the Tigers this year, spending time in NSW Cup.
He was freely linked with a move to any one of several rival clubs early in the year before committing to stay at the Tigers mid-season.
But with the Sea Eagles freeing up space in the salary cap by releasing long-serving forward Jamie Buhrer to Newcastle yesterday, it opens the door for Sironen.
The talented 23-year-old local junior is the son of Balmain legend Paul Sironen and has played all his football at the Tigers since debuting in 2012.
Not the worst signing we could make, Tigers shouldn't have him in reserves he is a talented ball player who could help brooks and Moses. Stupid Taylor another dumb move by him.

8: D Lussick
9: M Parcell
10: A Fonua-Blake
11: M Taupau
12: G Bird
13: J Trbojevic

14: A Koroisau
15: W Meehan
16: S Matagi
17: J Hopoate

I think the pack will be this, maybe Moa will join us.

That potential pack certainly has plenty of bite to it I have to say..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7