Secrets that give top teams the edge over rivals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
At half-time in the match against Wests Tigers at Bluetongue Stadium, Manly five-eighth Kieran Foran was shown on the Channel Nine coverage looking closely at a laptop in the Sea Eagles dressing room.

Read the full article

I reckon this calves blood and beetroot juice stuff is all psychological. A placebo that makes the players feel like it must lift their performance, therefore they naturally lift in response.

ads said:
I reckon this calves blood and beetroot juice stuff is all psychological. A placebo that makes the players feel like it must lift their performance, therefore they naturally lift in response.

It's a scientific fact that Beetroot juice will temporarily lower your blood pressure. If lower blood pressure is desired for the game, then it will work.

Story sorta explains Badel's decision to leave Manly and not take up Des' offer. Too busy running his company by the sounds of it. Good luck to him.

ads said:

Where can I get this placebo?

Sounds great!

Wests Tigers was round 2. I'm pretty sure the case in question was against Souths at Blue Tongue recently. More media accuracy?!

I agree Bradza, it definitely wasn't against the Tigers as Foz and DCE were not looking at a laptop, they were cacking themselves laughing in the sheds at half-time at something 2V or Killer said.

You're right Hamster Huey it probably does explain why Will Badel didn't follow Des. He's done a Zuckerberg and developed a programme that he's selling to every club who wants it. Good luck to him and I hope he makes a motza out of it.

It's a shame (commercially) the club didn't have him under an iron clad contract of owning what he developed, but then they would have probably kept it close to their chest rather than releasing it.

Video can't be underestimated as to it's worth and we're obviously structuring plays a lot with it.

1) The Newcastle game where we attacked via Wolf's wing on the kick-off. They tried it once and it didn't come off but tried it again and it did with a 50m gain for Wolf.

2) The Broncos game where Gift cut back into the centre where Brett was, catching lazy markers and forwards on the opposite side of the supposed attack. They tried this once and the first time it didn't work due to a poor pass and the second time Brett scored.

3) No doubt the drop out against Newcastle was also something they'd seen on videos and were waiting for it.

I don't know about Manly players but I flew back home last weekend with the Broncos players, and 3 of them were huddled around a computer in the Qantas lounge reading the Broncos Forum.

I'd be surprised if a few didn't read here, and we certainly know the club admin people do

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8