See you See you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
While the official line will be we fell apart when Lyon went off, in reality it happened when Seu Seu turned up.  His work out of dummy half is dreadful. 

Bailey was rubbish again too.  Set up the first try and then was responsible for many of the missed tackles that resulted in theirs. 

We owe Jason Robinson a big pay day.

Pass was forward, one of their trys was a knock on.

The reffing should be, how does thurston get away with 30 ****s and we get marched 10 for 1 **** just 12 seconds later?

He ripped in and hit hard Mata. What we had out there was a side with not much idea how 1st grade should be played in that position

We had a gutsy win tonight, surely you can find a positive on the park somewhere

Flip link said:
Pass was forward, one of their trys was a knock on.

The reffing should be, how does thurston get away with 30 ****s and we get marched 10 for 1 **** just 12 seconds later?

Its ****ed, aye?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
He ripped in and hit hard Mata. What we had out there was a side with not much idea how 1st grade should be played in that position

We had a gutsy win tonight, surely you can find a positive on the park somewhere
  Great debut by Dean Whare.  Excellent first half. 

Matabele link said:
While the official line will be we fell apart when Lyon went off, in reality it happened when Seu Seu turned up.  His work out of dummy half is dreadful. 

Bailey was rubbish again too.  Set up the first try and then was responsible for many of the missed tackles that resulted in theirs. 

i feel sorry for him.. i read a story about seu seu how he is living at his partners mothers place while they are saving to buy a house i know he needs a contract but fuksake have more of a go mate see how whare debuted & foran debuted thats how we want our new players starting off hungry..  williams didnt bailey didnt seu seu didnt joe didnt only cross was fair..  these guys want the bucks but dont aim up..

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Not enough time. hes too busy thinking of ways to be controversial ;)

Kiwi Eagle link said:

We were saved by Hodkinson's kicking game tonight, just quietly. 

jjai link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183439.msg264252#msg264252 date=1275132557]

i feel sorry for him.. i read a story about seu seu how he is living at his partners mothers place while they are saving to buy a house i know he needs a contract but fuksake have more of a go mate see how whare debuted & foran debuted thats how we want our new players starting off hungry..  williams didnt bailey didnt seu seu didnt joe didnt only cross was fair..  these guys want the bucks but dont aim up..
[/quote]Remember 2007 when Hall was playing for match payments?  And he played himself into two more years for us and a rich pommie contract.  You don't see that hunger from any of the fellows you mentioned above.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183439.msg264264#msg264264 date=1275132820]

Great debut by Dean Whare.  Excellent first half.  
[/quote]

Good man. I know we struggled a bit, but personally I don't think there should be a negative post on here tonight when you look at this backline I will list below, who managed to hold off in the end a side containing Thurston, Bowen and Tonga who are all potent attackers

Farrar
Robertson
Whare
Bailey
Williams
Stewart
Hodkinson

In reality that backline for half a game, is missing 5 internationals, and we managed to hold on with forwards giving 100%

I can't believe we haven't scored a single point all year when this poor blokes been on the field.

I thought Seu Seu played really well. I do miss Le'Strange though. His spark in attack in those second halves were always very under rated....

When the going gets tough they are soft mentally and physically. They should have lost that by 12. Dead set lucky.

But so glad they won.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183439.msg264264#msg264264 date=1275132820]

We were saved by Hodkinson's kicking game tonight, just quietly. 
[/quote]

Not quite - Hokko kicking fell apart when Lyon went off - Gift was doing the kicking.
Kinda making it a bit weird that the Dogs want to pay 200k for him. Ben Roberts outside him isnt going to help him in anyway.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4