Seems we just missed out on Aaron Woods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Interesting read this article. Woods was a massive Manly fan as a kid and we made him a pretty good offer last year which he eventually turned down. He played well today and was the best prop out there. Would have been a good get to replace Kitey.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/onetime-manly-fan-aaron-woods-gives-wests-tigers-pack-a-punch-20140405-zqr3x.html

He is a gun. I'm looking forward to seeing him in a blues jersey. Didn't like him in a Tigers one today.

What were we planning on paying him with ? Doritos ?

Last time I checked we have salary cap issues. We're not the Scumdogs who have no cap.

We've got guys off contract that we're struggling to keep. I'll just be happy if Gift, Hiku and Ferris can be retained.

Simon, it was last year, so I assume before we made offers to Starling, Lui, Andrews, etc.

His performance yesterday was the best by a prop all season. He should be in the NSW team. As a local junior it's refreshing to see that he stuck by his club.

Know for a fact that he he didn't get close to signing with manly. Had signed with the tigers before a very informal question was asked by manly.

Maybe he just used the rumour to push his price up - tigers panicked and offered more

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2