Seibold Pressers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You just want to hear some passion out of him. Put some accountability on the team, let them know they aren't playing well enough. It may well happen behind closed doors, not sure but this we won the second half rubbish.... It's easy to win the Second half when the opposition switches off because we were so bad in the first 40.

But at least he lead us to the pre season challenge!
You rarely see league coaches go too in depth at press conferences,let alone call out his players.Not good for morale

Yep, another schiit cliche after cliche pressr.
Seibold waffles around what we need to do, then praises the opposition saying the past 3 weeks we have played top 4 sides. He clearly doesn't think we are a top 4 side.

DCE should do the pressrs and Spoonbold can sleep in the corner.

You just want to hear some passion out of him. Put some accountability on the team, let them know they aren't playing well enough. It may well happen behind closed doors, not sure but this we won the second half rubbish.... It's easy to win the Second half when the opposition switches off because we were so bad in the first 40.

But at least he lead us to the pre season challenge!
I reckon he might be petrified of the losing the dressing room because of what allegedly happened at the Broncos…apparently a number of senior players just gave up on him. We might be waiting a while for the rocket to come.

Seibold waffles around what we need to do, then praises the opposition saying the past 3 weeks we have played top 4 sides. He clearly doesn't think we are a top 4 side.

True, as I said a few games ago our pressers look like a PR exercise trying to paper over the cracks with fake positive spin. I’m surprised some of the journos attending aren’t asking more incisive questions like “who cares if you win the second half when you lose the game” for starters.

Ricky Stuart gets bagged for his pressers but he’s brutally honest about team performance which is a breath of fresh air compared to what we’re dishing up.

Yeah and as if the Sharks are a top 4 side at present…they gave up a 24 point lead to the Warriors and were flogged by the Dolphins last week.

Watch the press conference and tell me DCE doesn't think Seibold is an absolute moron.

Does not bode well.

LMFAO !!! that is so funny, but damn true.

.Seibold waffles over what the issues are. DCE is straight to the point, clear and concise.

He needs to be direct and call out his players saying there's no carefactor just like Bellamy did and that woke his team up. Our mob are asleep at the wheel and he just keeps spinning 🐂💩

I hope Seibold does a better job inspiring his players next week against the red hot raiders

than he does inspiring us supporters with his pressers

I'm starting to think Siebold will be lucky to see out the year as our head coach. Seems like we backed the wrong horse, should have gone with Flanagan.

I'm starting to think Siebold will be lucky to see out the year as our head coach. Seems like we backed the wrong horse, should have gone with Flanagan.
Perhaps we can have both yet?

I mean, if we move on Seibold and promote Flanno. I'm not ready to write off Seibs yet, he needs more time. Nevertheless, it is a strategy to keep in mind.

Flanagans input is also accountable for our results

As is Mestrov who hired the Dynamic duo Seibold / Flanagan so called results driven team
And Manly dreams are made of Manly teams competing in the finals at the end of the year
Anything else and it is an underachievement .

At the moment we are 12th on the ladder with a bullet hopefully rising up the ladder
Or a bullet heading straight for Mestrov and his coaching team

The moral of the story
Fire up the Manly Sea eagles of get fired juts like Des did
images

Yeah and as if the Sharks are a top 4 side at present…they gave up a 24 point lead to the Warriors and were flogged by the Dolphins last week.
That's just 2023 mate. The sharks are a top 4 side when all the craziness subsides. This year has been weird. Penrith form is either red hot or **** cold. Broncos leading the comp. Premiership favourites rooters languishing. Melbourne misfiring.

That's just 2023 mate. The sharks are a top 4 side when all the craziness subsides. This year has been weird. Penrith form is either red hot or **** cold. Broncos leading the comp. Premiership favourites rooters languishing. Melbourne misfiring.
It's a good thing we are reliably sh**house, otherwise the whole rugby league world would seem out of whack.

Certainly agree but the worst ones were the Trent Barrett ones. I get the feeling that Seibs is not that far ahead of Tbaz. Great at presenting power point presentations and a like to the board but can not articulate a strong effective message to the playing group.

Seibold is useless. DCE was filthy, Seibold had this sheepish look, rambling PR bs... all he gives a sh*t about is trying to control the narrative, keep the media and heat off him as long as possible so he can continue with a career that he is clearly not cut out for. We certainly have issues with out roster, but any hope we had of getting the most out of this squad was long gone the moment Penn got this bloke in. Despite his shortcomings, Des was renowned for maximising potential of an imperfect squad. Seibold is no better than Barrett (and judging by their respective records as assistants, possibly worse)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6