Semi Finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Given the Drizzle's injury problems I give the Knights of the round tablet a good chance of causing an upset next week.

So if we beat the Cows and a depleted Bronco's lose to the Worriers we just need the Tigpies to get over the Dragqueens and it is bye bye Benny.

:angel:

What a beautiful thought.

Actually I wouldnt care who got bundled out, Steelers or Magpies.

It could happen. Tin men have a reasonable record against the Storm, who were atrocious yesterday. Some of their lesser lights would have taken a confidence battering from that match. Widdop is a big loss if he is out, also M Blair.

In the end at a glance, the 2011 minor premiership was just about in Manly's grasp as they almost took the lead during the 3rd quarter of that game v the Broncos.

If a couple of borderline no-calls against the Broncos had been made and Manly broke through and scored a couple more tries, it would have been Happy, Happy days.
Lol at the gimps saying "lolmanly", they almost gave every Manly hater a stinging slap in the face.

Don't get too excited about the Roosters flogging the 2nd-string Storm team either - the Storm coaching staff know what they are doing and no doubt would have fielded a much stronger team if Manly HAD won the prior game by a fair margin.
The Knights are going to face a markedly more intense and difficult battle on the field against them next weekend.. Go Knights in that game though!!

In fact, Manly, Knights & Warriors wins next week would be pretty sweet as the icing on that cake would be that the loser of Dragons v Tigers would be gone..
We can only hope.

---

Oh, and isn't it fantastic to have NO MORE FREAKIN' MONDAY NIGHT FOOTY this year. Thankfully.

The Knights showed some attacking flair but their forwards make almost no metres and are lazy in defence. Expect Smith to rip them apart.

St Choke and Tiges will be a close game. They hate each other but I can see the westies winning.

Broncos will struggle against the Worriers. I'm not confident that the Kiwis have the composure to win at Suncorp but it will be a bruising affair.

Manly to win by 14.

Week one winners;

Melbourne by 2
Manly by 20
Tigers by 4
Warriors by 2

I also think the Tigers are on the downhil run of a "purple patch" and the Warriors are the smokies!!

We should be allowed to play this game at brookvale since its against an out of town team. Won't be many more people going than what we can cram in there.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2