Serial Offenders!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Last night at Belmore again provided more evidence into the anti social behaviours that we consistently see from Bulldogs fans.

This is a big test for Teflon Greenturd and his friend Rosemary I said pet, I said love, I said pet Castle to finally do something about their clubs fans.

Going to a dogs away game is fraught with danger at times and their fans continue to harass and cause problems.

Over to you Teflon!!

Greenburg: we'll be going through the process, and looking at all options and making sure we get this right. (Everyone loses 9 mins like in the x files)......and at the end of the day (more time lost). So I'm satisfied we've done everything possible.

Everyone looks at each other wondering where the last 20'mins went?

569ee3e62d47d0_Dont-Sweep-Problems-Under-the-Rug.jpg

Todd is already on to it.

Forget footy, this is a society problem. Australia has some very anti social elements and things are getting worse, regardless of race, culture or footy team.

Australias political stance on alcohol, drugs, welfare,crime and self serving multi nationals is destroying our fabric. The sheer aggression in our society is mind boggling at times.

As a country we need to address some real issues Rather than taking the ostrich or big stick approach to everything.

We never deal with the issue, just the cosequence.its time australians started to worry about our community, our future, our kids but most of all our own actions.

But essentially most people vote for whatever govt will gve them extra 450 bucks over 275 weeks. This is a political issue and most of us can be bought for a few bucks a week.

Its sad man, really sad. Please sir can i have some more

Forget footy, this is a society problem. Australia has some very anti social elements and things are getting worse, regardless of race, culture or footy team.

Australias political stance on alcohol, drugs, welfare,crime and self serving multi nationals is destroying our fabric. The sheer aggression in our society is mind boggling at times.

As a country we need to address some real issues Rather than taking the ostrich or big stick approach to everything.

We never deal with the issue, just the cosequence.its time australians started to worry about our community, our future, our kids but most of all our own actions.

But essentially most people vote for whatever govt will gve them extra 450 bucks over 275 weeks. This is a political issue and most of us can be bought for a few bucks a week.

Its sad man, really sad. Please sir can i have some more
Agree jbb,
The Mrs & I, & her Bro' were in Singapore, on the way to Orchard Rd an old Chinese taxi driver was warning us about the area.
(Orchard Rd, velly bad, velly bad)
No doubt, if we wanted trouble we'd find it.
But,my point is, it didn't have that heavy/volatile grog fuelled atmosphere that you get with Australian night life. It was F.all compared to here.

Last edited:
Agree jbb,
The Mrs & I, & her Bro' were in Singapore, on the way to Orchard Rd an old Chinese taxi driver was warning us about the area.
(Orchard Rd, velly bad, velly bad)
No doubt, if we wanted trouble we'd find it.
But,my point is, it didn't have that heavy/volatile grog fuelled atmosphere that you get with Australian night life. It was F.all compared to here.
Yep, I've lived in Korea, Tokyo and now HK. I can tell you it is an absolute joy and pleasure to live in environments without the alcohol-fuelled macho garbage. And I cringe every time I go home and see it.

I cant believe that grub Reynolds & grub Klemmer were not put on report ... maybe the refs were scared of a bottle barrage .... so I guess now you can punch and anal probe and get away with it .... should it be your thing !!

I'd say 90% of NRL fans would rate Bulldog supporters as the worst behaved. The only time in 50 years I've been assaulted on the Brookie Hill was a Dog supporter. When we filed out of the ground in round 1 we were taunted by Dog supporters about our beloved Brookie. Such actions are solely designed to cause trouble. Support your team - don't denigrate others.
Let's see if the Dogs actually trace the Bourbon thrower and do what is needed to have him charged by Police. I still don't think anything serious happened to the 30 or so supporters that threw bottles last year.
I heard Steve Mortimer say in a radio interview, at least 10 times, that the Bulldogs were a very well run club. Prove it!
They are bankrolled by the Leagues Club so money for security is no problem.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4