Seriously Toovey!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dicko

Seriously Toovey, the axe needs to come down hard on Horo, Mateo and Hasson after that pathetic effort. Horo absolutely bombed 2 tries, Mateo was slow and lazy all game (plus a knock on) and Hasson........not even going there. Jesse, Tom Turbo, Starlo and TRed should be back after the bye round, therefore this would be my team:

1. B.Stewart
2. J.Taufua
3. P.Hiku
4. S.Matai
5. T.Trbojevic
6. J.Lyon
7. D.Cherry-Evans
8. J.Starling
9. M.Ballin
10. J.Trbojevic
11. B.Leary
12. T.Symonds
13. D.Lui

Bench:
14. J.Hodges
15. L.Burgess
16. J.Sene-Lefao
17. L.Sao

PS. Not a troll, or a hater, just a passionate fan that hates watching second tier wanna be's pull on that maroon and white jersey.

T Red played tonight, he was the ranga with 6 on his back.

I don't understand the hate for Horo tonight. He should have thrown the pass to Taufua near the end, but it would have needed a good ball, running at pace to hit a guy 7-8 meters away. Other than that, he provided much of our go forward and was solid in defence.

Can only think Starlo failed a medical because there's no way Hasson makes the 17 in front of him.

Yeah I thought outside of the pass that he should have thrown to Taufua, Horo had a reasonable game. In saying that, it wasn't going to be the easiest of passes to throw, but at that point of the game, you just have to roll the dice.

Horo was actually pretty good tonight. Once of his best for us in a while actually, ran hard and had good impact.

the other two not so much especially Meteo he was horrible and stifles and ruins our attack

Horo is playing for a contract, we saw what the real Horo was like it 2014, in 2013 he had a star studded line up around him that made he look good. In 2014 when he had to step up after the loss of Kite, Rose etc and he failed, now in 2015 when his career is on the line do we actually see some sort of effort. Having said that being "pretty good" in today's standards just doesn't cut it, we need players who perform amazingly week in and week out, something Horo has struggled to do.

T Red played tonight, he was the ranga with 6 on his back.

I don't understand the hate for Horo tonight. He should have thrown the pass to Taufua near the end, but it would have needed a good ball, running at pace to hit a guy 7-8 meters away. Other than that, he provided much of our go forward and was solid in defence.

Can only think Starlo failed a medical because there's no way Hasson makes the 17 in front of him.

Yeah there were concerns T-Red suffered a serious injury, but if you can take fox sports word for it, T-Red shouldn't be out and with the bye next round, he'll be back and ready to go.

Yeah I thought outside of the pass that he should have thrown to Taufua, Horo had a reasonable game. In saying that, it wasn't going to be the easiest of passes to throw, but at that point of the game, you just have to roll the dice.

Surely a grubber would of been efficient?

Dunno if it's already been said and don't want to stick the knife any further into Horo but he shouldn't have thrown that pass way out to the right on the 5th tackle at the death. Should've hit it up right in front of the sticks to make DCE's drop goal shot much easier.

Obviously on my own then in the thought that we never really got going in the second half as a team. Bit harsh to pick out individual moments and players which make up the matter of seconds within a 40 min half. Having said that not quite sure what Hasson is there for to be honest

Horo has been having a real crack since he came back into the side, but he did bomb a try but I'm not hating on him too much for that. Hasson is the guy that is astounding me, does he set the world alight when he plays in the NSW Cup? I saw Michael Chee Kam do the warm ups, surely we need to find out if he is up to it and if he only needs 10 minutes out of him then give him a go Tooves please!

Horo was good tonight and only missed out on getting a vote from me in the MVP because he bombed two potential tries, including what might have been the match winner.

He was our only forward to run over 100 metres for the game. But in fairness to everyone the Riff had so much of the ball in the second half that our forwards didn't get much chance to run.

Penrith are real contenders this year. We played well but they found a way to hang in and win.
Their off-loads killed us in the 2nd half, and they upped the ante in defence (though I couldn't believe they weren't off-side more often).
Didn't help us that Cherry was hurt and we lost Symonds, but a gutsy effort to nearly come away with a win. As Cleary said afterwards, a close game, sometimes you win those sometimes you lose them.

Obviously on my own then in the thought that we never really got going in the second half as a team. Bit harsh to pick out individual moments and players which make up the matter of seconds within a 40 min half. Having said that not quite sure what Hasson is there for to be honest
Totally agree. In the second half we did not play well. We didn't put pressure on the Panthers. Our defence didn't sting them. Poor last tackle kicks. No repeat sets and silly penalties and errors to gift them the easy way out. Our last set of the match we didn't know what we were doing. The plus side is that defence on the line was pretty good all night.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6