Seu Seu to Newcastle RL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
Those yet to hear, Manly hooker Terence Seu Seu has signed with local Newcastle RL side, Cessnock.

@NRLNEWS

That's weird. Hasn't any side got a spot for a 'reasonable' utility? Or is this a ploy for Drugcastle to park players.

I thought he actually signed with 'les diablos rogues' aka Salford aka the original red devils (ManU have only recently become the red devils)

He is to good for the local comp - he will end up in the knights squad.
He was out of position at hooker so was not able to take advantage of his first grade opportunities. He was the best running 5/8 ive seen in Q cup. I hope for his sake he can rebuild his career and provide the kind of entertainment he did to Q cup watchers in 2010.

I thought he played pretty well when given a chance this year - the game against Brisbane he was close to our best.

Good. I feared the ring in was leading our Choc astray... Now Choc can return to being the model citizen we all know he truly is.

He doesn't fit into our current playing style

The Wheel said:
I thought he played pretty well when given a chance this year - the game against Brisbane he was close to our best.

Agreed!!! But as someone said, he is out of place with the team!

A player of the standard of Seu Seu get earn money money playing in the Newcastle comp. At Manly he would probably be on $52k -the base rate and he has to train full time. At a Newcastle club they will pay him $30k and give him a cosy job in the Leagues club or ground keeper.

If he runs around for the Cessnock Goanans he'll do very well.

I would have liked him at the Maitland Pickers but so so.

As far as the Newcastle Rugby League being the real NRL it is. It's been around for almost 100 years. A lot longer than the posing News Limited NRL.

I follow the game up here and it's of a reasonable quality. West Rosellas (who we fondly call the maggots), Wyong Roos, Maitland Pickers (back to back premiers) and South Lions would hold their own against P/matta, Canterbury and Cronulla etc in my opinion. Its a little better quality than the Queensland Cup and the Metro Cup.

You can have a great day at the footy in Newcastle. It costs $6 to get in and the programme is $1 but best of all beer is $4 a can.

So you can go out with a fifty, have a great day and still bring back some change and most of the games are on Saturday or Sunday afternoon starting at noon with the open grade and finishing at around 4.45pm after the first grade.

As Gould says there is nothing like a day at the footy. You get that with the Real NRL but not with the other NRL.

Leaves the other NRL for dead in value for money.:mad: I usually go to the Pickers watch three games and come home sometines to watch Manly play. Great stuff.

Having said that I've had a great year - Manly and the Pickers both premiers and the Pickers were also minor premiers too.:D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4