Seu Seu vows the bad boy has gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
MANLY recruit Terence Seu Seu is confident he has “grown up” on and off the field and will offer no more excuses in a bid to rebuild his NRL career at the Sea Eagles.

Manly recruit Terence Seu Seu is out to rebuild his NRL career at the Sea Eagles. Picture: BRADEN FASTIER

Seu Seu met his new teammates for the first time on Friday as the bulk of Manly’s first grade squad assembled at the club’s Narrabeen headquarters for orientation day.
Along with fellow new buys Joe Galuvao and Matt Cross, the 21-year-old looked comfortable in his new surroundings ahead of the club getting their pre-season officially underway on Monday.
The former Sharks hooker joined Manly on Monday on a 12-month deal ready to get right down to business.
“I’m really looking forward to getting stuck into training and the start of the new season,” Seu Seu said.
“It’s exciting to be here.
“Manly is a great club with high expectations and has a lot of good people around.
“It’s a good club for me I feel.
“I’m looking forward to being in a team that’s capable of playing in the finals and having some success.”
And making newspaper headlines for the right reasons.
Seu Seu’s short NRL career has been somewhat of a rollercoaster ride.
There have been some exceptional games that underlined his outstanding talent, mixed with a number of off-field indiscretions.
The Auckland-born hooker was seen as a long-term replacement to Danny Buderus during his time at Newcastle until he was sacked by the club for a third alcohol-related offence in 2008.
Asked if he was confident he had moved on from his off-field troubles, Seu Seu said: “I’ve done a lot of growing up since then.
“A lot of people make silly mistakes when they’re young. I was one of them.
“But I’m three years older know, I’d like to think I’ve learned a lot. There’s no excuses anymore.
“I’ve got another opportunity to build a career for myself at a good club and I’m grateful for that.”

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4