Shackleton waiting for call up.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Shane Shackleton doesn’t have a club for 2013 – but the former City forward says any NRL club wanting to give him a go only needs to call.

The Sunday Telegraph caught up with the 30-year-old as he went through a gruelling workout alongside other NRL stars including Willie Mason and Penrith’s James Segeyaro.

But while Mason and Segeyaro will be back training with the Knights and Panthers, respectively, in the coming weeks, Shackleton will be forced to continue his pre-season under the guidance of sprint coach Roger Fabri.

Fabri added: “I worked with Shack when I was at the Roosters at the back end of ’09 and then a little bit with him while he was at Parramatta.

“When Shack was training with me, he made the City side (in 2009 and 2011) and we are trying to recapture that form he showed then.

“He is very committed.”

what happened to him coming here,yeah I know he was at penrith for the remainder of this year,but after that,I thought we might be able to fit him in now

The Who said:
If Penrith didn't want to re-sign him then it's not a great endorsement for his ability.

True they offloaded that Lewis hack and are apparently trying to palm off Jennings. Then there is Wade Graham and Michael Gordon who they did not re-sign

wedgetail eagle said:
Volley said:
He should be shipped overseas after his embarrassing Fui Fui impersonations. So bad.

Agree, he's about as funny as a busted colon.

Don't underestimate the humour in a busted colon...Shano would be a hit...:)

Speaking of comedy acts - on the club's site there is a clip of Don Singe addressing schoolkids in Samoa (?) about the importance of reputation and the pitfalls of social media. Pity the sound quality is terrible, but this guy is a natural. Who would have thought it?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6