Shane Hayne & Ben Cummings Welcome to Brookvale Party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Aetna

Reserve Grader
Are we all looking Forward to Shane Hayne & Ben Cummings refereeing a Manly Sea Eagles match at Brookvale Oval next season?

I apologize to all the ladies & children from now, on what they will hear that day.

WELCOME TO HELL!

Aetna said:
Are we all looking Forward to Shane Hayne & Ben Cummings refereeing a Manly Sea Eagles match at Brookvale Oval next season?

I apologize to all the ladies & children from now, on what they will hear that day.

WELCOME TO HELL!

I think Ben Cummings was fair. i thought he and Gerard Sutton were great in the GF Qualifier.

Shayne Hayne on the other hand, should never ref a Manly match again. His contempt for our superstar playmaker and the great club we support has been evident since the GF Qualifier 2011.

He cost us 3 matches in 2013. The Bulldogs match at Brookie, The Souths game at BlueTongue and The GF last Sunday.

For any journos reading this take note. Shayne Hayne, the egomaniac hates keiran Foran ( Foz dared to question him back in 2011) and he hates The Manly Sea Eagles. The man is corrupt. As Tooves tried to tell everyone, 'He needs to be held accountable and there does need to be an investigation'.

Add the Touch Judges: Steve Carrall and Russell Turner to that "Welcome to Brookie Party".

They were in perfect position to see the forward pass, deflection of Jennings & others.

Agreed, Cummings was not as bad as dickhead Hayne througout the match. But im pretty sure it was Cumming's that said, just after JWH had lost the ball then pushed his fat head into Horo's for no reason, "You need to pull back Horo and tell him to settle down".

Cross against his name for that balls-up

The following stats showed how much better Manly were & only the refs continually changing the momentum in favour of the Roosters.
http://m.nrl.com/news-display/how-roosters-defied-stats-to-win/75038

There is no doubt that Foz said something to Hayne a few games back and hes now got a vendetta against the team. The tone of voice towards killer is the telling thing.

Cummings has also stitched us up a few times, we got caned at Kogarah and Canberra this season by him.

As a fan you just want consistency, and in the grand final there was preciously little of that. Pearce kicks and gets hit slightly late and not high and they blow a penalty and then when DCE is hit in the identical way, when we control the game its ignored.

We need more ex players going into the refereeing ranks, cause the current batch just dont get it!!

Aetna said:
The following stats showed how much better Manly were & only the refs continually changing the momentum in favour of the Roosters.
http://m.nrl.com/news-display/how-roosters-defied-stats-to-win/75038

Makes my blood boil reading that. After the match I was happy to concede that the better team won. Sobering up and seeing the bs calls made watching the replay however.... Honesty , i want to slit Haynes throat.

I feel inclined to fly in for the occasion. Egomaniac C@@@. Someone put a ton of bricks on his sun bed, sorted.

Good thread mate.

Ben Cummings was 3 meters behind Malone when he threw the forward pass :mad:

Haynes was instrumental in most of the penalties to Easts and non-penalties to Manly and wrong calls (scrum to wrong Team, hand on ball strip,etc) :mad:

In this year's ANZAC Test, Klein set a precedence of overruling a minor incident with a major - 'dirty play' penalty.
Hayne did not get the memo :dodgy::mad:

..' Klein exacerbated the problems by talking on major offence v first offence when explaining away a knock on that happened first with Greg Inglis but he penalised NZ for taking a man out which happened second..'

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-major-vs-minor-infringement?highlight=Major

ARLC needs to address the Refereeing issues ASAP, as more and more people are staying away due to results being perceived as WCW - predetermined entertainment :cool:

Hope that in the background at least, Clubs are given a report by the Referees, on why they did or did not make a game breaking decision.

I still believe that the one referee system worked better, as you had a single bias.
Don't understand why the Linesmen are not up to managing the 10 meters and the Video Refs can manage the ruck wrestle mania :idea:
Then again. the Linesman that Killer was imploring to rule on the Jennings kick out was as dumb as Hayne:sleepy:

We will not get our chance to 'let him knowing how we feel', because he will be too **** scared to come to Fortress Brookvale.
He will make these selection arrangements with Daniel Anderson.

Who was the ref when Lima tried to twist Chocs leg off ?? He should have been sent off.

Bryan Fletcher's RLWEEK article on
"5 things", he mentions a possible 7th tackle during the GF.
Given his allegiance to Easts, I don't know which team. Does anyone know?

Lord Eagleton said:
If only it was the Dark Ages and we could get a mob together and lynch the ignorant prick
..and stick his rotting head on the gates of Brookie Oval as a warning to others. In a perfect world perhaps...

** reminder of Silvertails terms and conditions

http://www.silvertails.net/about/site-information/5144-terms-of-use

Posts on Silvertails that include threats to persons, either explicit or implied, are unacceptable and may result in bans...

pfffft.

I just wish I'd read that the club has taken hayne's anti manly bias up with referees boss.

It'd be good to know that it's not just us fans with our heads exploding over that performance and his bias and the club feels the same as we do.

He should be reffing soccer over in europe.

wedgetail eagle said:
Bryan Fletcher's RLWEEK article on
"5 things", he mentions a possible 7th tackle during the GF.
Given his allegiance to Easts, I don't know which team. Does anyone know?
In 1995 Grand Final all three tries scored by the Bulldogs were controversial. Referee Eddie Ward & the match officials got it wrong that day in awarding the Bulldogs two tries from forward passes & the other a 7th tackle try.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Posts on Silvertails that include threats to persons, either explicit or implied, are unacceptable and may result in bans...

What about muppets SER8 ? Can we threaten muppets ?

SeaEagleRock8 said:

And this document makes clear that a forward pass or knock on should result in a handover or scrum, and that touching a ball prior to it going out should see the opposition feed the scrum, but did they give a rats about those rules!!!!

SeaEagleRock8 said:

oops, sorry that was me. I'll give myself a dozen uppercuts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4