Shane Watson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
Did anyone see his innings tonight against Bangladesh? He was on fire! He scored 185 off 96 balls beating Matthew Hayden's previous Australian scoring record of 181. He posted his ton in 69 balls - the third-fastest by an Australian!

His 15 sixes were the most by any player in an innings, as was his 150 runs in boundaries, which also included 15 fours.

Watson's percentage of his team's score (79.7 per cent) of 1-232 was also the highest by any player in history, surpassing West Indian master blaster Viv Richards (69.48 per cent).

"I got to a point where I got pretty tired, it was hot and humid out there so I didn't really want to have to run too much! I was either going to try to hit as many sixes as I could, or get out, because I was pretty tired, that was as simple as it was," Watson said.

I was at work and missed it unfortunately. Would of been great to watch.

It ****s me people saying, "It was only against Bangladesh". I dont care who it was against, its a massive effort hitting 2 runs a ball for that long.

It was awesum , i would have loved to see that innings in the world cup though.
Well done anyhow Watto.

clontaago said:
It ****s me people saying, "It was only against Bangladesh". I dont care who it was against, its a massive effort hitting 2 runs a ball for that long.

Yeah I agree. People say when I smash you around at beach cricket that it doesn't count. But I think it should.

The Gronk said:
clontaago said:

Yeah I agree. People say when I smash you around at beach cricket that it doesn't count. But I think it should.

Rather well played sir

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4