Sharks Chairman v Penn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Penn pay the bills? Without him we don't have a footy Team to support.

I think people need to show a little more respect for a guy that keeps the Team going with his own cash.

Nah, I'd rather take the word of a teenager who still gets his pocket money from his dad and lives in the fantasy world of team selections.

He's a businessman not some bogan from the shire that needs to do a shoey to fit in.
You're clutching at straws to lay the boot in over something like this, we get it you just want to follow the crowd and be cool because you're bagging penn and even use your fb page to do so. He pays for our club that we are all proud of so have a little bit of respect as @MPC75 says.

Monies aside, this club would be in much better shape if we had higher levels of people in the club mixing with the fans, getting a feel for the fans. Crowds have been falling for four years straight and i know there are plenty of Manly fans who use to go to plenty of games, but now only feel like going to 1-2 a year.

Even Parra has better communication with their fans and they're a basket case!

Penn's only fault was to believe if you can afford to buy a club ... then your good enough to run it. He should have bought the club, selected the most experienced and qualified people he could find to run it ... then sat on the hill and enjoyed it.

Even Crowe has the sense to let the professionals run Souths, and only appears to get involved when they need help wooing recruits ...( except of course when he gets pissed at team bondings.)

Why the **** should we show penn any respect? Since he's been in charge he's treated us fans like idiots, ****ed over a club legend for no other reason than spite, and turned our club into a laughing stock. If he wasn't paying the bills somebody else would.

There has been so many poor decision made over the past two seasons that you wonder if Penn and his Pals are astute enough to run a RL club. I give you:
1. Sacking well-performed coaches and retaining poorly-performed coaches
2. Sacking good players who loved the club for old and under-performing players
3. Not following the credo: Promising Manly juniors should take precedent when it comes to retention
4. Believing his own PR spin
5. Keeping fans in the dark. Tell us the truth, no matter how unsavioury. We can handle it. What we won't cop is being lied to, or being fed spin!

The Penn's and their cronies do not give a toss about what we think. They own the club and without them we financially are finished. There have been many decisions they have made that have left me bewildered. Shredding the fabric of our club. Allowing quality juniors to leave. Treating club legends with contempt.

I dont like see all that but it is their right to do as they please. I just wish that we could have some unity at the top and that the club would embrace the football club for a start. The division has start to be healed by that gesture and some communication with the fans and members as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4