Sharks Danger Men!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Fullback Gardner is a genuine speedster while Tupou has been in form as has Jeremy Smith who is in career best form. 
Obviously the Seaeagles have enough star power to demolish this team but whats your opinion on the Cronulla danger men if any??

Vic Hislop....he'll smash em, hates sharks

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Tommy Bishop and Steve Rogers were occasionally a threat.
No doubt Rogers would still do damage in any era - anyone THIS w/end tho guys??
And no Tiger Sharks or Great Whites involved Dan haha

Not sure those things will help Cronulla this weekend though.

any pack that contains 2 sorensons, paul khan and steve kneen is always going to be tough, but perry haddock is a schemer and under rated

And john mcmartins beard makes wolfie look like he still hasnt reached puberty

Ron Turner and Cliff Watson there's 2 tough mother ****ers you wouldnt want to upset. They could give us a hard time this weekend.

when was the last time cronulla won the premiership

Can someone help me out i just cant remember ;)

There trophy room is very dangerous.  A large dilapidated room full of nothing but dust and cobwebs.  

Peter Gow is dangerous as he is known to attack opposition team supporters with scissors.

Lets not get to cocky, could be tougher than we think.
Cronulla are more than capable of taking a few big scalps this year, would not surprise me to see them sneak into the top 8.

manlyborn link said:
Lets not get to cocky, could be tougher than we think.
Cronulla are more than capable of taking a few big scalps this year, would not surprise me to see them sneak into the top 8.

This is actually another danger game for us, god help these forums if we lose lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6