Sharks player binned after being punched

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Did anyone see that tonight? Jack Wighton (Raiders) gets up pushing this player (I think it was Feki) and then punches him, and threw quite a few. The Sharks player throws one back and they both get binned.

Is this what we are coming too? Surely this player has the right to defend himself? If he then belted 6 shades of grey (or 50!) out of Wighton I could say 'sure he should go for a breather', but he got belted and tried to defend himself.

And on another note, what does it take to get binned for Josh Reynolds? He threw out his leg for a deliberate trip (and connected!!) the player however didn't make a song and dance, and then within the next 2-3mins he was going stupid again, carrying on in tackles and just being a tool.

Didnt see the Wighton thing but just on that idiot Reynolds.....it makes you wonder what Des did in the off season ?

Its that exact same cat brain explosion that Reynolds left the 2014 season with and here it is round 1 and he is straight back at it. Exact same stuff mind you.

Not that I am one for rumours but could Des have his mind elsewhere ?

And what annoyed me more than anything was the Ch.9 commentators barely mentioned the tripping incident, and then him running around like an idiot,

Joey did mention something at half time about not doing things at a million miles an hour, but this couple of mins in the game showed that he needed to be sat down for 10mins and told to 'calm the **** down'

Yeah, players should not be binned for defending themselves. The punch rule should opnly apply to the person who started the fight, or if the other player throws an excessive amount of punches/continues the fight once the first player stops.

My take on it is that the Sharks should have been penalised initially for the push and shove in the tackle after it had been completed. Wighton reacted to that and pushed Feki after the play the ball, Feki then came back and pushed Wighton but the push was near the chin and it wouldn't surprise me if Wighton thought that Feki had tried to throw a punch so he retaliated to that.

The Sharks will be in plenty of games like that. You an already see the effect Ennis has had on the team which was full of blokes who flirted with the niggle before. Its a shame because they have some talented young kids there.

The punch rule should be enforced as it used to be in the night clubs during the 90's. It doesn't matter who started it. If you lost the fight, you were ejected. Then we should promote Tyson Andrews and let him cut loose...

After 10mins, we'd be playing against 9 or 10 opponents, tops. LOL!

:devil:

Didnt see the Wighton thing but just on that idiot Reynolds.....it makes you wonder what Des did in the off season ?

Its that exact same cat brain explosion that Reynolds left the 2014 season with and here it is round 1 and he is straight back at it. Exact same stuff mind you.

Not that I am one for rumours but could Des have his mind elsewhere ?
Even Des can't take the dog out of a doggies dope. Reynolds will always have brain farts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7