Sharks School"d

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Sharks School"d

We'll destroy them at the end of the game when they run out of puff thanks too that first 30mins.

We can't give them a siff though.

Fantastic effort, could not name a bad player

Ballin was great, Glen Stewart MOM imo, Kite & Perry usual quality & Kingy did a grat job in 1st game back

Thought Bryant was good again and shows how a bit of pressure to hold your spot does wonders

Their only try scored off a kick from a catch up penalty when De Gois lost the ball out the back

Well on the way to another binge

I loved that performance. Big hype before the game and for the first time this year we looked like controlling a game for 80 minutes. The boys just looked confident and really took it to the Shirks. Great performnce and I'm looking forward to us repeating that sort of effort against the Eels. God I love beating Cronulla.

We just smothered them all night.  Excellent to see Choco hammer Kimmorley out of the game.  Good to see King back on the paddock and he went OK.  Raced for and fell on a loose ball five minutes from full time which just exemplified our desire to not let them score.  Ricky Stuart is such a tool and I love it when he loses.  They can't possible blame the ref for this loss as he, once again, tried to get them home.   

DSM5 link said:
They can't possible blame the ref for this loss as he, once again, tried to get them home.   

Well, refer:

http://www.sharksforever.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22651

because that is exactly what they were doing, blaming the Ref.

They're a miserable bunch of whingers on that site.  Sooks all.  The blind mullets are crap and always will be.  There mascots would have played better. This match is the start of their annual slide to oblivion.  Stuart is rubbish.  Goodnight all. 

I cant get over how good that 1st half was last night.The boys looked like a pack of eye surgeons out there,    It was that clinical.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6