Sharks sharks sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Did everyone synchronise their watches with the Sharks failure again. I set my cock by it every year!

They tried the same set play EVERY time....when they didn't drop it, they ran it poorly and got tackled when they should have been splitting the line!

Pathetic, they need a good 5 extra plays because that was ****

That was one of the singular worst performances by any team in a finals performance ever (forgetting 1996 of course).

They were so bad that the tag of being jellyfish really applies.

I love watching the Sharks self destruct in September.  Even better is seeing the faces of their fans.

Dan link said:
Did everyone synchronise their watches with the Sharks failure again. I set my cock by it every year!

They tried the same set play EVERY time....when they didn't drop it, they ran it poorly and got tackled when they should have been splitting the line!

Pathetic, they need a good 5 extra plays because that was S**t
Did you mean "clock"? If not then stop playing with it.  :p ;D

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178543.msg198435#msg198435 date=1222430536]

Pathetic, they need a good 5 extra plays because that was S**t
Did you mean "clock"? If not then stop playing with it.  :p ;D
[/quote]

lol

ticket to the game - $10 - 40.00
Cronulla sharks t-shirt - $25.00
Replica Sharks jersey - $80.00
Coming off a bye week, go camping and bonding...
Stay at a plush hotel - $350.00 per night (incl student discount)
Up against a team having to play 2 weeks in a row....
Atleast 20,000+ fans screaming and supporting...
Repay ur supporters by conceeding 28 points...
Farewell a legend in his last NRL game...

Watching Ricky......lol

Warriors win sat nite..........Priceless!

deetroy link said:
ticket to the game - $10 - 40.00
Cronulla sharks t-shirt - $25.00
Replica Sharks jersey - $80.00
Coming off a bye week, go camping and bonding...
Stay at a plush hotel - $350.00 per night (incl student discount)
Up against a team having to play 2 weeks in a row....
Atleast 20,000+ fans screaming and supporting...
Repay ur supporters by conceeding 28 points...
Farewell a legend in his last NRL game...

Watching Ricky......lol

Warriors win sat nite..........Priceless!

You got the ending all wrong dude.

We've been on the end of some pretty pathetic finals losses in recent years as well.

GF last year. 28-0 against the Dragons in 06. Thumping at the hands of the Eels in '05....

But the Sharks were terrible tonight. That's true.

Storm's attack was poor. We (should we get past the Warriors) will do a better defensive job than the Storm. But the worrying thing is their goal line defence. It's magnificent....

To be fair the Sharks had nothing in attack, any other team would have at least got a try with all the chances they had.
The only times they looked like doing anything was off a kick return when Taluapapa got it.

Perhaps. But I thought the same after the Broncos game ("no way they can do that again, that goal line defence was amazing").

And while the Sharks were firing shots with a water pistol, they did have a number of very real chances that should have been converted - but instead they were swarmed by Storm players from everywhere...and even then when they spread it wide (to exploit the overlaps that were inevitably going to be created by getting three and four into the goal line tackles), there were more Stormers out there as well.

Crazy. Scary. Wonderful defence. A very real worry (should we get past the Warriors).

I dunno. Seeing how pathetically the Sharks rolled over tonight has knocked the confidence out of me.

LMAO at the Sharks. They were pathetic. I knew they were pretenders but I was surprised with how ****ing hopeless they were. Absolute gold. Now let's just hope we win tomorrow so I can spend most of next week rubbing it in to the Shirks supporters.

After the first half I was confident that the premiership was going to be decided Saturday night.
In the second half though, the Snarks lifted & Melbourne still did just enough to hold them out. For some reason I'm getting the feeling that Melbourne were saving themselves for next week.
We'll give 'em a bit more this time 'round.

What a disappointment.
Such a droll game, and sad to see the Storm in another Grand Final.

Well, tonight's game will be a lot better!

ssar link said:
What a disappointment.
Such a droll game, and sad to see the Storm in another Grand Final.

Well, tonight's game will be a lot better!

I thought the same thing about the Storm in another Grand Final but the more I think about it, I really would like to see us get there as well & return the the favour of them being thrashed and to see the disappointment on their faces. The cocky bastards probably already think that they've got it won already. The Warriors would be their only concern if they happen to beat us tonight.

Go Manly !!

[/quote]
The Warriors would be their only concern if they happen to beat us tonight.
[/quote]

Ummmm, yep. But us if we win, right?

The Warriors would be their only concern if they happen to beat us tonight.
[/quote]

Ummmm, yep. But us if we win, right?
[/quote]

I'm sure that the Storm probably think that they have us already going by our past form against them which is the reason why I said that the Warriors would be their only concern to take out the title again as the Warriors have a good record against them. All that being said, Manly to Win ! ! ! ! ! !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4