Sharks v Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Should be a good game this one.

Sharks are the dark horse of the comp for me so expecting them to win

Nicely worked scrum play has Tate over for the 1st try early on

Gawd imagine we will be playing the Cows again next week. What will be their excuse this time.

What a run for Tagatese to set that play up

Good 1st 10mins here, hoping we get 80 like this

Fifita's play the ball effort after the grubber was diabolical, refs must be blind

"who stripped it"
"Not sure"

Great refereeing Cecchin !! Not sure coz it wasn't even a strip that one

Volley said:
Possible 7th tackle try for the Sharks apparently haha.

Ok, it's beer time.

Really ? Magic, would love a nice close game where the Cowboys lose and hear Thurston and co whining their arses off again

On them I have thought it was pretty poor form how they all came out and got stuck into Snowden after that game and they did it again a couple of weeks back after someone else got injured calling for a suspension. Players normally leave that alone

So Perenara says try when he had no idea if it was grounded or not. Oh I forgot it's not Souffs. Cows player had his arm under the ball it should have been no try.

Kiwi Eagle said:
"who stripped it"
"Not sure"

Great refereeing Cecchin !! Not sure coz it wasn't even a strip that one

Volley said:
Possible 7th tackle try for the Sharks apparently haha.

Ok, it's beer time.

Really ? Magic, would love a nice close game where the Cowboys lose and hear Thurston and co whining their arses off again

On them I have thought it was pretty poor form how they all came out and got stuck into Snowden after that game and they did it again a couple of weeks back after someone else got injured calling for a suspension. Players normally leave that alone

Agreed, on all fronts. I hope they get done by 2.

Good game so far

If people are going to ask about the cap what about the sharks? 80percent of the cap must be on that pack

lsz said:
Good game so far

If people are going to ask about the cap what about the sharks? 80percent of the cap must be on that pack

Fifita will be worth plenty next time his contract comes up

I think david Warwick has kick a major goal for us based on what I saw in that half.

Hodges looks bloody sharp. It's going to be exciting to see how he develops under our systems and structures

Can certainly overlook the Hodges name if he continues to develop

I'm looking forward to counting to 7 during the break

As an aside how long do you think Matty B has in the tank?

Surely he can not keep up with the wear and tear etc for more than 3 years?

As an aside, does anybody else get a malware warning when they go into the Manly v Roosters game thread? I'm on chrome.

Volley said:
As an aside, does anybody else get a malware warning when they go into the Manly v Roosters game thread? I'm on chrome.

Yep only with Chrome. Fine on Firefox and Safari.

7th tackle try. Refs have stuffed 2 from 2 so far... Does that mean our game should be ok? Time will tell...

lsz said:
As an aside how long do you think Matty B has in the tank?

Surely he can not keep up with the wear and tear etc for more than 3 years?

Playing 50-55mins a week will benefit both Ballin and the team as a whole and should add time to his career

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6