Sharks v Sea Eagles Rd5 teams & discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Sharks v Sea Eagles Rd5 teams & discussion

B.Stewart, Robertson, Lyon, Matai, Hopoate, Foran, Cherry-Evans, King, Ballin, Kite, Buhrer, Galuvao, G.Stewart

bench: Robinson, Harrison, Rose, Mauro, Williams (one to be omitted).

Re: Sharks v Sea Eagles Rd5 teams & discussion

Williams on the bench.

Whether he plays or not, he's finally a forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FML the Refs are Matt Checcin and Steve Lyons with Phil Cooley in the box... its the Unholy Trinity

Captain of the Gate link said:
FML the Refs are Matt Checcin and Steve Lyons with Phil Cooley in the box... its the Unholy Trinity

FMD can we get anyone else other than these pricks!

having Lyons should cancel out chechin

Pedro is a manly boy and loves us.

He got in **** for siting on the hill with a manly flag in 2003 against souths

chechins sole reason for breathing is to get manly beat.lyons won't get in the way of a good night out.

Chechin has spoiled the party of Trex on the bench

gee if they ever get to close to full strenght the NSW cup side will be pretty handy

Whilst Mauro has done nothing wrong, I would have TREX take his place on the bench as he can play in either the backs or forwards. I would like to see him used as an impact player. However, if he doesn't make any impact and continues to look disinterested it is off to the NSW Cup. 

How come Manly has no heritage jersey this year? 

On the NRL website it shows the home jersey, though i guess since it's at the Sharks our away jersey basically passes off for the 70s ones.  Guess i answered my own question

Team represents preparation for a tough night in the fowards - solid bench who will get a massive opportunity to handle an aggressive physical pack. Def hope T Rex is there ( for Mauro) - will def turn out a dynamic interchange by years end imo - slap him around a bit Des - or give Nathan Brown or Tommy a call......

Would rather Vic there any day defense wise then trex who cant tackle

cabaritapride link said:
Would rather Vic there any day defense wise then trex who cant tackle
Yes Mauro is a better tackler though i doubt his defence on the wing would be any better , keep in mind if Williams is in the side its more likely to be in the fowards- the interchange is not about grafting players its adding some thrust off the bench who can actually make an impact. If used in this way he may be more effective than most rate him.

I think T-rex could do with another week on the sideline to allow him plenty of time contemplate how hard he needs to run the ball up from now on.

Never Know WAMF, he may take to a bench spot like a duck to water, less minutes for him on the field means he may be fresher so he may run a bit harder thru the forwards

Post  automatically merged: [time]1302075312[/time]

BTW

Alsafe Security Toyota Cup Under 20's:

James Vaka
Mark Falaniko
Josh Portlock
Michael McDougall
Patrick Sipley
Alex Taufa
Josh Drinkwater
Magnus Stromquist (c)
James Clout
Samiuela Kei
Nathan Cooper
Jason Annear
Jamie Anderson

Taylor Matthews
Tane Rapira
Tim Burrell
Justin Lemalu

NSW Cup:

Scott Blanch
Ben Shorter
Blake Davey
Dean Whare
Michael Oldfield
Liam Foran
Gary Riccardi (c)
Matt Cross
Liam Higgins
James Cunningham
Kyle Lodge
Mitch Jowett
Darcy Lussick

Michael Chapman
Joseph Hawkins
Ray Moujali
Junior Palau

Time this thread was up the top.  I doubt whether Des will put Big T on the bench to be used in the forwards.  That hasn't happened as yet, so I can't see it happening this weekend.  Mauro for mine.  He's got the D working, and can cart the ball forward like Joe.  They can complement each other.  To bad about Choc, but it gives a younger guy a show.  All good.  I can see a repeat of the Chooks game here.  Young willing guys with a bit of mobility.  All we have to do is negate Smith and a couple of Flake forwards, and go from there. Us by 10. 

Is Matt Cross' run with us in 1st grade pretty much over? Even when we were missing heaps of forwards he didn't get a look in. Must've had a really poor off season. Hopefully Lussick and Cunningham get a run at some point during the year to give em a taste of first grade so they can see what they need to work on.

Its intersting that the team doesn't look all that bad with Watmough out. With the abundance of backline players we have, maybe Matai to spend some time there? It is just one spot over. Strong running game, strong tackling, but a much larger workload. Him interchanged with T Rex could be interesting...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6