SHAUN BERRIGAN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
*sits rocking in corners, moaning*
Know what you mean Mata. Trouble is the Broncs don't lose many stars. Anasta is looking to Roosters or Souths and the cupboard is getting very bare. :((

next year is when we must strike.beaver and bk gone in 07.caution to the wind with the chequebook next week IMO or another long sojourn in the wilderness.trouble is there is nothing left.

bell a cert for bunnies.anasta to roosters.lolsesi to gc in 07.

orford must be a slight hope.i would be having a real chop at ashley harrison as a long term forward and skipper.

" a tormented look in his crazy eyes as the season and future hopes slip slowly from his tenuous grasp......."

worry not my friends.........

des and crusher will have something up their sleeves...

and something real fancy too...........

worry not my friends.........

des and crusher will have something up their sleeves...

and something real fancy too...........

tatoos? arms?

Its not so much the endless salary cap rhino. Its more that 150 000 in brisbane will buy you as much as 300 000 would get you in Sydney. Its just a much smarter financial move to buy a house on Morton Bay for 500 000 than one of the Harbour for 1.5 Million. I don't blame the guys for wanting to stay up here.

IMO if we were to snag just one class act, preferably Orford, and then sign someone like Wes Naiqama and a young forward, I would be extremely happy.

Its not so much the endless salary cap rhino. Its more that 150 000 in brisbane will buy you as much as 300 000 would get you in Sydney. Its just a much smarter financial move to buy a house on Morton Bay for 500 000 than one of the Harbour for 1.5 Million. I don't blame the guys for wanting to stay up here.

but then you have to live on moreton bay and in QLD.

NOt Cool dude, not cool

A mate of mine who is a dragon's tragic and also happens to live on the same street as Nathan Brown is certain Naiqama will stay on for 2 years.

[quote author=fLIP]

but then you have to live on moreton bay and in QLD.

NOt Cool dude, not cool
[/quote]

A house on the harbour goes a long way with the chicks :p plus you wouldn't have to put up with all the lame brain Queenslanders.

Morteon Bay doesn't have the same ring to it.

Whatever you say Daniel. But from a man with much financial brains as yourself, id imagin you could get over your phobia of breathing fresh air and having no stress.

Whatever you say Daniel. But from a man with much financial brains as yourself, id imagin you could get over your phobia of breathing fresh air and having no stress.

lol its not so much the fresh air and lack of stress as the abundance of XXXX urinal brew that worries me

I would think anasta is a small chance as we will be able to offer more money than the rorters with a guarenteed good side - if its only mulah then he will goto the bunnies no matter what and dissappear like fletcher.

theres only 1 brewery mate. Unfortunatly one to many, but im sure its something you could get over to cut your living expenses in half. And needless the XXXX factory is right next door to the Broncos home stadium :lol:

Another note though fluffy is the Roosters have the best of everything. How many weeks would Cross have been given for eye gouging if he played for us, or souths? Theirs more incentive than just money too hook up with the chooks. Wether it be whats really happening or not its what most players believe.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4