Shaun "Exit" Lane mega thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So im hearing the dogs are releasing him to the Warriors as part of a player swap. Why aren't we going for this Kid.

Jake T , Taupau, Liam Knight plus Shaun lane would form an awesome pack for the next 5-7 years.

I really rate Shaun lane I hope Bozo does also.

Well if he's being released as part of a swap bozo can like him as much as he wants and it won't make a difference.

Don't worry about lane we have a number of young forwards that you may have heard of like
-Darcy cox junior nsw rep
-Billy Bainbridge
-Addin fonua Blake
-Johnnie walker who is having a blinder in NYC tonight

This is from left field - he looked ok last year but this season....

Hopeful he will be a cheapie that blossoms. So at this stage new players are;

Lane
Cullen
Uate
Green

Doesn't inspire me greatly hopefully some blue chip signatures are on the way?

This was a big one. We had to go into a media blackout here until this one was fully confirmed.

I don't mind this kid actually. Big unit and had some good games for the Dogs. I suspect he didn't get much of a go at the Warriors because of all their 80 minute backrowers, Manners, Thompson and Hoffman

Did well at the doggies, but barely played this year for the warriors.
Potential but I'm not getting excited just yet.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4