Sheens steps down is 2V next Aussie Coach?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I still think the Aus job was always his - which is why he has been OK with being moved on from Manly. I think Bozo had all the ducks in a row. Unofficial talks with Barrett and and unofficial talk with Tooves that when Barrett comes in, the Kangaroo role is his.

For Toovey's sake, I hope he gets the job as the Australian Kangaroos coach! He will win the next World Cup and make a fool out of Penn! I really hope this happens.

I don't think Tooves will move on to another NRL club. He is loyal to Manly, even if Penn is in charge.

I still think the Aus job was always his - which is why he has been OK with being moved on from Manly. I think Bozo had all the ducks in a row. Unofficial talks with Barrett and and unofficial talk with Tooves that when Barrett comes in, the Kangaroo role is his.
So Bozo thinks Tooves isn't good enough to coach Manly, but he also thinks Tooves is the right man to coach Australia. Glad that's all cleared up.

So Bozo thinks Tooves isn't good enough to coach Manly, but he also thinks Tooves is the right man to coach Australia. Glad that's all cleared up.
Bones what are you gonna do with yourself if they actually start out winning a few games next year?

Only for 5 years though, isn't that how long bozo thinks coaches should stay in the job

@Sheikheagle Hey mate, not that I'm that worried about it but how in the heck did you find a dummy spit in my first post??

I was simply stating a fact and asking opinions on if 2V would take the job AND the Hasson thing was just trying ( maybe not well) to be funny.

I normally couldn't care less if what people think of my posts but a dummy spit it ain't !!

Be great if Toov's got the Australian job
Still can't Fathom the idea of Toov's not being involved in the NRL

I have to laugh. There are actually some on Facebook who believe that Tooves was sacked from Manly because the so-called lack of results spiel that the club gave.

Seriously, if Tooves had been on the Penn side of the ownership in 2014 he would probably still be our coach going into 2016.

If Tooves gets the Kangaroos job then good luck to him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6