Sheens walks the plank

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Fox sports reporting that Tim Sheens has quit as coach of the magpies due to player revolt.
This is not an OFFICIAL post.

I hope the Warriors dont sign him.

He is massivly overated!

Isnt it something like he has made the finals in 3 of his last 15 seasons?

They also say that our own matt parish is in line to replace sheens.

true/false/official?

Well that probably isn't a big surprise, I get the impression Wests hasn't been a happy place for a while. Might explain why so many players are deserting the place.

Sheens signing with the Warriors would be a surprise though.

Kearney withdrew himself from the warriors race this morning

The talk of Sheens is extremely strong, if not him Justin Morgan

Poor Sheensy. Always behind the times. Planking is so 2010, and he's doing it wrong by walking.

globaleagle said:

true/false/official?

I think you will find Matt Parish has signed as assist coach at Parramatta under Ricky Stuart for 2013.

faithful said:
globaleagle said:

true/false/official?

I think you will find Matt Parish has signed as assist coach at Parramatta under Ricky Stuart for 2013.

Cool.

thanks for that.

faithful said:
globaleagle said:

true/false/official?

If Parish is offered the head coach role at the Tigers, its alleged Parra have agreed to release him so he can take the new job on in 2013.

Jatz Crackers said:
faithful said:
globaleagle said:

true/false/official?

If Parish is offered the head coach role at the Tigers, its alleged Parra have agreed to release him so he can take the new job on in 2013.

Does anyone actually know whether Matt parish decided to go with Ricky to parra? I recall rothfield speculation on this, but nothing official. I could imagine Matt in line for a coaching job at the tigers (once it is available) given he played for balmain, but what would be the point of going as assistant coach to the wooden spooners, when you're assistant coach at a top 4 team, recent premiers.

Shoe1 said:
Does anyone actually know whether Matt parish decided to go with Ricky to parra? I recall rothfield speculation on this, but nothing official. I could imagine Matt in line for a coaching job at the tigers (once it is available) given he played for balmain, but what would be the point of going as assistant coach to the wooden spooners, when you're assistant coach at a top 4 team, recent premiers.

It'$ hard to $ay $hoe1

Shoe1 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
faithful said:
globaleagle said:

true/false/official?

Pretty sure Matt Parish has verbally agreed to go with Ricky to the slime, and which is why Cliffy will be Tooves assistant.

If I was Parish I'd pick the Tigers every time over Parra. Plus the fact that his father, Don, was a fantastic player for Wests so he must have some affiliations.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6