Sheik Taj al-Din al-Hilali at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Sheik slams Australia

Muslim cleric Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali branded Australians liars and excused gang rapists in an interview aired on Egyptian television this week.

The controversial religious leader also claimed in the interview that Muslims had more right to live in Australia than those descended from convicts.

RELATED LINKS
VIDEO: Sheik strikes again
The sheik's comments come just months after he compared scantily clad women to uncovered meat and said such women should blame themselves if they were raped.

"Their values [Australia's] are upside down. They have no democracy, no freedom. They are the worst liars and unjust people," the sheik said in the Arabic-language interview.

Alhilali also defended the Muslim men convicted of Sydney's gang rapes, a position that has caused controversy in the past.

"They arranged to meet in a public park at 2 or 3 am in the morning, and it (the sex) was agreed on," he said.

Alhilali also poured scorn on Australia's convict history and seemed to suggest Muslims were in Australia long before the British settled here in 1788.

"Australia is no longer Anglo-Saxon. We've been in Australia longer than them. Islam is deep rooted in the Australian soil. Islam was here before the English fleet."

The latest controversy angered commentators, who told A Current Affair the sheik promoted bigotry and hatred within his community.

Commentator Andrew Bolt told ACA that the sheik needed to be stopped.

"For more than 20 years he's been saying things like this, and worse, and he's still the leading mufti - the leading imam in Australia - what does it say about Muslims in Australia that this man continues after all he's done to represent them," Bolt said.

"He's been protected by too many people for too long."

The sheik is overseas and unavailable for comment.

FFS the man needs a swift kick up the backside.

An absolute disgrace and his position here throws only negatives on the community that supports him.

If he is not Australian then don't let him back in the country. If he is - someone should show him the door and tell him to shut it behind him.

\"Their values [Australia's] are upside down. They have no democracy, no freedom. They are the worst liars and unjust people,\" the sheik said in the Arabic-language interview.
Of course our values are upside down. We are the land down under . Now look sheiky baby, this bit about no democracy or freedom is just plain wrong. Try telling people having a sickie and going to the beach instead of working that we are not a free and just country. And as for being liars, well why dont we kiss and make up sheik over a good old fashioned middle eastern deal. i have an opera house you can have on the cheap

\"They arranged to meet in a public park at 2 or 3 am in the morning, and it (the sex) was agreed on,\" he said.
As all good people would do. Nothing sinister in that.

\"Australia is no longer Anglo-Saxon. We've been in Australia longer than them. Islam is deep rooted in the Australian soil. Islam was here before the English fleet.\"
Not anglo saxon ? Sheik have you had a good look at our Chris Trembath or Mark Offerdahl
recently.

Now obviously this guy needs to be taught how to hold a cricket bat and spiral pass a football.

He said \"deep rooted\" oooh what a naughty little muslim you are.

And you have to wonder why the aboriginees havnt got any cave paintings depicting you lot with towels on your head. Another one of lifes great mysteries i guess

He's right on the convict angle. All the little convicts getting whipped up into a lather by the Telegraph and ACA and then he comes out and says he's "misrepresented" just to make the bread thieves froth at the mouth.

Australia would be the world's sewer were it not for its immigrants.

The only fish you'll catch with that rancid bit of bait is a Toad Fish, or an old gumboot.

:lol:

He's right on the convict angle. All the little convicts getting whipped up into a lather by the Telegraph and ACA and then he comes out and says he's \"misrepresented\" just to make the bread thieves froth at the mouth.

Australia would be the world's sewer were it not for its immigrants.

I will bite and say if you devalue this nation as much as you oft do, then Zimbawe awaits, you should enjoy it back there.

Oh hang on wait.....you arrived here when you were how old? 9? you are now???30+

You have been here more than your beloved home land. accept yourself as an aussie or go find yourself a farm back home!

Hillaly should know all about the convicts given he identifies as a Muslim and they all claim Ishmael as their father - son of a bond slave.

Love that redenck chic there Dan. Especially becoming from the son af a ten bob pom immigrant. :lol:

The son of two, but i do not call England my homeland!

Well my homeland was stolen from me and no longer exists - courtesy of the ****** up policies of the English and Australian governments of the 1960s and 1970s. Otherwise I'd still be there.

BTW I was 14 when I immigrated - old enough to have been largely shaped by that country, not this one.

I found me a button......press!

THe Australian government?

You tread a very dangerous line there. If you dont liek the country in which you now call home, I see no reason for you to wish to stay a part of it!

Actually, I just made the very uncontroversial observation that Australia is not perfect. Do you disagree?

What is the cause of the imperfections?

Of course it is not perfect. Can you name me "a perfect place" and by whose measure do we base perfection?

Well my answer to that question would require that we go back to our proving the non-existence of deity, wouldn't it? ;)

No because in this point we are ntot speaking of proof. But of whose definition we base perfection?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4