Shire Scum this Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
From what I saw with the scum v rorters game we should win this one easily. They offered very little against the rorters who imo wanted the win just a little more and played as poorly, as they did against us. Our forwards will roll over theres and our backline is far more talented. Predict Stewey to have a blinder. Lyon to play over the top of Bird. Bird's a tool and is learning from Stuart to whinge, continually 'cry wolf' and suck penalties (similar thing happened to Finch). He makes me puke. Need to watch him closely. I'll be there with a scum supporter in the stands, unfortunatly, as it's always better at th end with the flagsters. Problem with those stadiums where you have plastic seating down both sides. I can't believe we have such a poor record down there.

Won't be any Bird DSM, Broken thumb gone for season

Apparently they should be looking at all these guys being out

Ross
Kearney
Dykes
Gallen
Bird
Kimmorley
Watts
Talaupapa
Leuluai
Covell

Can't see them bringing Hannay and Seymour back from park footy either

I just read where apprently the sharks let Leuluai go this weekend and he flew out to the UK today.

I just read where apprently the sharks let Leuluai go this weekend and he flew out to the UK today.

They'll have the whole clan over there soon !!!
As the Kiwi commentators said when Kylie smashed Price...

That'll do the Leuluai clan...they'll go straight to the fridge !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4