Short changed again by the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Yet again has been shafted by the NRL and Joe Kelly must stand up and put Greenturd and his cronies in their places.

Again our Holden cup team have been forced to play away from.Brookvale due to.the pitch. The pitch is fine now and there is.no reason why it can't used.

Monday night football is.always a disaster. for.crowds and only one.game tonight meant numbers were only 8k.

Come on Kelly stand up to them before are forced out of.Brookvale by them permanently!!

Yeah, good luck with that. Joe will get a cushy job at the NRL when he takes the fall for the Penn's running the club into the ground to the point it cannot be salvaged when they pull the pin.

Yet again has been shafted by the NRL and Joe Kelly must stand up and put Greenturd and his cronies in their places.

Again our Holden cup team have been forced to play away from.Brookvale due to.the pitch. The pitch is fine now and there is.no reason why it can't used.

Monday night football is.always a disaster. for.crowds and only one.game tonight meant numbers were only 8k.

Come on Kelly stand up to them before are forced out of.Brookvale by them permanently!!
I don't think it was a NRL decision to not play the Holden Cup game at Brookie, more like a Manly decision, due to the state of the ground.

Snake was doing his bit to offer his advice after his first try....more grass seed needed OR he was improvising the groundskeeper is a wanker?>:)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6