• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I am toying with the idea of an overhaul of the sites design for 2011. Making it a little bit more simplistic and able to take advantage of the full width.

I still really like our current design but think there are a few tweaks we can do in order to eliminate issues with ppl still in the dark ages and on silly resolutions :)

also that should give us the ability to have better width for the forums etc too.

Anyway looking for thoughts, suggestions, input and hell even some help if there are some budding designers out there.

Just an idea...  Depending on how helpful they were you could offer sponsorship of this forum for a period. The bigger the help the longer the coverage. It would be seen using their logo or whatever they wanted by anyone accessing the forums.

sponsorship to whom though.

I did have another offer on the table I actually just realised I didnt respond to, but don't think it would benefit the sponsor.

At this stage I just think we need to freshen the site a little.

Keep most design elements just clean the rougher trimmings

Interested to see what you come up with Dan.

I love the site and wish I could help, I would really like to see a little paypal account for donations to help you fund some of these great upgrades you provide to us at your own expense.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7