Should Mat Johns be stood down from the footy show?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DailyTerrorgraphHater

Reserve Grader
Not that I personally think he should, but come on fellas consistency is the key here...

Footy show called for Stewies blood on the basis of unsubstaniated allegations  that are still before the court... 

True Johns was already investigated ... but it still reaks of double standards.

On a milder note: Did anyone see the pictionary segment on the footy show tonight? Samut trying to draw china.... funny as.

farken hypocrites. Fatty 'Stewart is a moron'

Fatty last night.. 'so what happened mate'

fark off.

Fair point DT,

The NRL's "being refused service of alcohol" excuse for the suspension was a thinly veiled smokescreen to protect their asses from being found out and sued.

For the Footy show or others to distinguish between Matty Johns and Stewart, laughing off one and condemning the other, would be to treat the police as judges. The two roles are separated for very good reasons.

People in glass houses should not throw stones.  Matty Johns must think his Ch9 spin expert environment is made from perspex.

On a similar note, did anyone else get the email direct from the NRL yesterday promoting Bundy Rum?  

He is the face of the NRL membership drive - a high profile identity. He should be suspended for 4 weeks for bringing the game into disrepute with the NRL reviewing the decision based on further facts coming to light. ;)

I detest the Johns boys.  They both are protected species.  Joey the drug taker, Mathew the participant or vouyer in a sex 'romp', take your pick.  On the front page of the Tele, I wonder how much he paid for the teeth whitener?  fatty Vautin, you're a dog.  Can't believe I ever thought of him as a Manly great.  

Hang on, what's his crime... consensual sex?

And some 7 years ago.

People wanting him punished probably don't too much consensual action themselves, lately.

Come on people, lighten up. He had sex.

Gruesome to imagine - granted -  but far from illegal.

This is just poor journalism trying to play on the fact that the NRL has a problem with certain players. What next they report the Bulldogs scandal????

weev link said:
Hang on, what's his crime... consensual sex?

And some 7 years ago.

People wanting him punished probably don't too much consensual action themselves, lately.

Come on people, lighten up. He had sex.

Gruesome to imagine - granted -  but far from illegal.

and stewy was refused bar service, is that such a crime?

If it is then what about people who get refused whilst stone cold sober? What is their crime?

He should continue to do what he has been doing for the last 7 years, get on with his life as he see's fit. He has done nothing legally wrong, maybe morally though.

As for consistency, that is a different matter. Although handing out retrospective suspensions now would be just as stupid as the reason Stewart got suspended

This all happened where I live actually. It was briefly reported at the time for a few days, but police found nothing to continue an investigation with

Personally, I wouldn't be rooting anybody from that particular area, but each to their own

who cares?

he admitted to the orgy.....nobodt was charged....move on. I can just imagine what people here wous say if he was a manly player

DVS Matt link said:
who cares?

he admitted to the orgy.....nobodt was charged....move on. I can just imagine what people here wous say if he was a manly player

I don't think anyone here really does care. The point is that if it was a Manly player, the media would be baying for blood.
If we don't make a big deal out of it, nobody will. And that's ok if we were treated the same.

I'm sick of all these allegations, can we just get on with the footy and stop trashing our game. News Ltd does a good enough job of that already. ;D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2