"Should Mickqld stop being so negative for the entire season 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

yes or no

• yes

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • no

Votes: 28 73.7%

• Total voters
RE: test poll

Make it a real poll. "Should Mickqld stop being so negative and be 100% postive for the entire season 2013 ? Yes or no

mickqld said:
Make it a real poll. "Should Mickqld stop being so negative and be 100% postive for the entire season 2013 ? Yes or no

No. Don't change Mick. If it ain't broke....

Clint said:
mickqld said:

No. Don't change Mick. If it ain't broke....

Well the forum will decide. Thread title is too long sorry.

stop being so negative and be 100% postive for the entire season 2013

No I love micks doom and gloom before and during the game. His reverse psychology seems to work pretty good.:)

Should Mickqld stop being so negative and be 100% postive for the entire season 2013

Yes the no's have it by a nose atm.

"Should Mickqld stop being so negative and be 100% postive for the entire seaso

Love ya work Mick

Should Mickqld stop being so negative and be 100% postive for the entire season 2013

Micks prerogative to flip flop at will

Not looking too good for me trying to turn over a new leaf. Looks like more of the same for 2013.

RE: "Should Mickqld stive and be 100% postive for the entire season 2013

10-5 now Mick. You being negative makes me feel like a true fan lol!

Mick's negativity and Ryan predicting an opposition win are the cornerstones of a certain Manly victory. Keep it up Mick.

BTW i edited thread title to shorten it

Nice one. Normally I would say there are only 2 certainties in life, they are taxes and death. However there are others with Mick. They are after a win, we are premiership fav's, after a loss wooden spoon fav's. Love your work.

Damn I was hoping I could be more positive in 2013. Oh well the people have spoken.

Gart's, you forgot nurses.
Mick, do whatever you think is right. If we were all the same, this place would get boring real quick.

On one hand I wanted to suggest that all the warmth and positive vibes of being a positive soul can bring true happiness and a longer life.

On the other hand, Mick's a Qlder......

globaleagle said:
On one hand I wanted to suggest that all the warmth and positive vibes of being a positive soul can bring true happiness and a longer life.

On the other hand, Mick's a Qlder......

I am NOT repeat NOT repeat NOT a Qlder. Lived Gold Coast for 20 yrs but I never will be EVER.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4