Shuffle the pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
The pack and rotations did not work last week needs significant tweaking. This is my preferred line up and why.

8 Jake T
9 Parcell
10 Myles
11 Leary
12 Mateo
13 Taupau

14 Brown
15 Lussick
16 Lawrence
17 Knight

Props - 8, 10, 15 & 16 clear stand outs as our 4 best props.
Hooker - Api is not up to it at the moment not fit was weak defensively and made poor choices and passes from dummy half. Did not threaten with scoots. Parcell is the best young hooker in the game must be given 60 to 80 minutes.
Utility - With Ferris out Brown is perfect for the utility role on the bench can play hooker centre back row. Not a starting player.
2nd row - Leary to start in back row big defensive numbers last year and with Ballin gone and Ferris out there was no one doing the hard yards with shoulders. Brown to bench. Mateo in for Green who is a project back rower and not in our best 17. Mateo can stand inside or outside of Walker on attacking or defensive plays at 5/8 depending who we are playing. That brings in Knight who we must play or almost certainly lose. He is ready can cover back and front row (as can Darcy).

Thoughts?

The pack and rotations did not work last week needs significant tweaking. This is my preferred line up and why.

8 Jake T
9 Parcell
10 Myles
11 Leary
12 Mateo
13 Taupau

14 Brown
15 Lussick
16 Lawrence
17 Knight

Hooker - Api is not up to it at the moment not fit was weak defensively and made poor choices and passes from dummy half. Did not threaten with scoots. Parcell is the best young hooker in the game must be given 60 to 80 minutes.
Utility - With Ferris out Brown is perfect for the utility role on the bench can play hooker centre back row. Not a starting player.
2nd row - Leary to start in back row big defensive numbers last year and with Ballin gone and Ferris out there was no one doing the hard yards with shoulders. Brown to bench. Mateo in for Green who is a project back rower and not in our best 17. Mateo can stand inside or outside of Walker on attacking or defensive plays at 5/8 depending who we are playing. That brings in Knight who we must play or almost certainly lose. He is ready can cover back and front row (as can Darcy).

Thoughts?
I thought api played well but it's hard to have 2 hookers in the side with the interchange rules, I will stay with Api until Parcell really starts making his name. Knight def needs to debut soon he is a gun.i wouldn't start Mateo I'd start knight and have Mateo come in as a impact.

8.Trbojevic
9.Koroisau
10.Myles
11.Brown
12.Knight
13.Taupau

14.Parcell
15.Lussick
16.Lawrence
17.Mateo

Maybe start with more size, especially with Mateo as as a starter, so Leary to the bench. Miles 2nd row, BJ prop.
Still not sold on Lussick. Starling in - every team needs a solid plodder.
Green or Knight as the work in progress.
Ferris in for Brown when fit but won't happen because he's on to much coin.

We need more size and since its5clear we will roll with 2 hookers here is what I'd go with:

8. J. Trbojevic
9. A. Koroisau
10. N. Myles
11. F. Mateo
12. L. Brown
13. M. Tapau

14. M. Parcell
15. D. Lussick
16/17. J. Starling / B. Lawrence / S. Vave / L. Knight

If we have two hookers we need our second row to play 80mins. This means we can rotate our Props and Lock on stints to keep them fresh and moving. Our starting Props can play bigger minutes so that would mean your replacement props can go crazy for the shorter stint.

There will be no changes except for injury or suspension.

Changes mean they got it wrong and they wont be admitting that. Hasler has made a career out of not making changes.

8 Jake T
9 Parcell
10 Myles
11 Leary
12 Mateo
13 Taupau

14 Brown
15 Lussick
16 Lawrence
17 Knight

Thoughts?

Good thoughts , I'd also be happy with that .

We need more size and since its5clear we will roll with 2 hookers here is what I'd go with:

8. J. Trbojevic
9. A. Koroisau
10. N. Myles
11. F. Mateo
12. L. Brown
13. M. Tapau

14. M. Parcell
15. D. Lussick
16/17. J. Starling / B. Lawrence / S. Vave / L. Knight

If we have two hookers we need our second row to play 80mins. This means we can rotate our Props and Lock on stints to keep them fresh and moving. Our starting Props can play bigger minutes so that would mean your replacement props can go crazy for the shorter stint.
Mateo is not an 80 minute player and is not ever likely to be an 80 minute player. I'm happy to use Mateo as an impact off the bench but only if we don't carry 2 hookers.

Tapau should not waste his energy starting and he would have much more impact coming of the bench later in the half.

Should start with leary/Lussick instead of Marty

8 Jake T
9 Parcell
10 Myles
11 Leary
12 Mateo
13 Taupau

14 Brown
15 Lussick
16 Lawrence
17 Knight

Thoughts?

Starling > Lussick

Knight signed until the end of 2017 so don't feel we will lose him by not rushing him in. Given time to get match fitness up will make the step up easier.

Api is paid too much to be sitting in reggies, give it a chance at a 40/40 split and results might be better.

Brown/Leary/Buhrer are too similar, max 2 out of 3 of them in any team

It felt like a rookie mistake starting Api when he has had no preseason games and little playing time at Penrith.
Parcell would of been a lot more match fit.
Need to see a big improvement from the forwards otherwise we could lose to tigers

I thought Green was one of our best forwards against the Dogs. I wouldn't be blaming him for the crushing defeat.
I'm still not sold on Lussick. Certainly I'd have Lawrence ahead of him, and Starling is always solid.
As easily as our forwards were outmuscled by the Dogs I also was disappointed with our backs. Where was the flair and penetration?
All last season posted blamed our pack. But five of the six starting forwards, and three of the forward reserves, were new. Yet the result was the same.
Our $10-Million man needs to get the backs firing.

That's what I said at my poker game last week when I was dealt 7 4 off suit all night long.

I thought Green was one of our best forwards against the Dogs. I wouldn't be blaming him for the crushing defeat.
I'm still not sold on Lussick. Certainly I'd have Lawrence ahead of him, and Starling is always solid.
As easily as our forwards were outmuscled by the Dogs I also was disappointed with our backs. Where was the flair and penetration?
All last season posted blamed our pack. But five of the six starting forwards, and three of the forward reserves, were new. Yet the result was the same.
Our $10-Million man needs to get the backs firing.
Geez, what more do you expect from Lussick. He played 28 minutes for 71 metres gained. If he had as many minutes as Jake that would have been 147 metres compared to Jakes 180 metres and 149 metres for Myles for the same minutes. Lussick made 23 tackles in 28 minutes (1.22 tackles per minute) and Jake made 39 tackles in 58 minutes (1.48 tackles per minute) and Myles was 1.27 tackles per minute.

This was his first game back in a new pack.

Baz shuffling last weeks pack for Round 2

giphy.gif

Still not sold on Lussick. Starling in - every team needs a solid plodder.
Green or Knight as the work in progress.
I thought myles & lussick filled the plodder role on Fri night. Not overly impressed, I reckon starling runs harder than those 2 did on Fri

What's the bet we get exactly the same side as we did on Friday announced tomorrow, minus Will I Am, with Stewart named ( who may or may not get replaced by Will I Am).

TB will be a " pick & stick" type of guy , that is until we have about 5 or 6 losses in a row.

BJ, Starlo, they are so ........old school, both were almost offloaded and bar injury won't be seen again ( my observation not my choice).

Bozo & TB will want to see their " chosen ones" get it together , so they'll be given as long as the media allows ( until they start calling for the first sacking) to start winning.

So no injuries , no changes!!

If Stewart doesn't play, Will I Am will be back and gunning for that record of 15 games without a win.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2