Sic 'em, Richie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just forcefully around the knee area, minimal lifting, lol

From the news clips I've seen, Inglis is running around with about 30m of masking tape holding his leg together. I think Maguire wants him our there just to lift morale of his troops, knowing another loss could hurt.

He wants GI to get used to playing with a bung knee before the finals. I'll be amazed if he's not a tad gun-shy tonight.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Just forcefully around the knee area, minimal lifting, lol

From the news clips I've seen, Inglis is running around with about 30m of masking tape holding his leg together. I think Maguire wants him our there just to lift morale of his troops, knowing another loss could hurt.

He wants GI to get used to playing with a bung knee before the finals. I'll be amazed if he's not a tad gun-shy tonight.

Richie will be ok as with a bunged leg Inglis won't be able to do his cartwheel jump tonight.

Manly need to attack the ball in GI's hand and hang on :idea:
His legs are just too long and strong otherwise.

Although the PCL may snap, if he has in fact come back too soon:cool:

if one of our players tried a cannon ball tackle on ingles tonight it will be enough for the nrl to change the ruling and properly ban the tackle. we would subsequently have one of our players sitting on the sideline for a few weeks as well.

Ceagle said:
Is it just a smokey? Does anyone feel he will pull out last minute?

It could be as smokey in the other direction. The big sook, his knee is probably fine, and the 30mtrs of tape was just for sympathy, to get you thinking he cant perform. & slow Richie down.

ingles strapping would be the counter weight to stop him from diving head first for the ground when someone tackles him. Wa so used to doing it and getting people suspended but now the mrc are on to him

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Ceagle said:
Is it just a smokey? Does anyone feel he will pull out last minute?

It could be as smokey in the other direction. The big sook, his knee is probably fine, and the 30mtrs of tape was just for sympathy, to get you thinking he cant perform. & slow Richie down.

Slater did the same injury last year and took longer to return and was not close to 100% when he did. I don't think the taping is a smokescreen.

In a way I hope they play because it will show we can beat them when both teams are near full strength. If they don't and lose, then they have an excuse. If they win, God forbid, then it will firm up their belief they can win the comp.
If I was the Souffs coach I certainly wouldn't risk either player. They are assured of finishing in the top four, even if they lose their next four matches.

The Who said:
In a way I hope they play because it will show we can beat them when both teams are near full strength. If they don't and lose, then they have an excuse. If they win, God forbid, then it will firm up their belief they can win the comp.
If I was the Souffs coach I certainly wouldn't risk either player. They are assured of finishing in the top four, even if they lose their next four matches.

i sort of agree- just want sutton to play for my fantasy league team

Killer03 said:
I still think Sutton and Inglis will pull out. I heard they have travelled up with 20 players.

I agree , it's just not possible either player is 100% fit . To risk either player so close to the semis would be a rookie mistake , or one that is displaying bravado that is not needed .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2