Sick of the Dogs, Des and now Ryan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Save us all.
Andrew Ryan who I couldn't stand at the best of times is now on the PR bandwagon talking up Des and telling the world that Des should control everything out there. Best of luck with that theory. It didn't work out longer term at Manly as the whole RL world nows and anyhow Ryan, shut up. Seriously. Wonder how the Dogs CEO is feeling? Hammered? I reckon. I can't wait for Manly to smack the Dogs, I mean really smack them.

W.T.F would Ryan know about Des anyway. What another crock of shiite trying to talk up the NRL westie teams in opposition to the GWS Giants. The NRL will lift heaven and earth to give every advantage to the Tigpies, Choco soldiers,Parra and the scumdogs next year.

I see Des as a Matthias and hope the lot falls on him in 2012....."And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles"

Big expectations from the dogs and a lot of pressure for Des . I wouldnt be suprised if Des loses all his hair by the end of 2012. lol

I couldn't give a rats about the dogs, Des or Ryan. Des is now just another opposition coach that I have little to no interest in. But what else would you expect Ryan to say? Of course he's going to talk up his old team and their coach, just as I would expect Beaver to do the same for us. From what I heard of Ryan's statements is that Des should have a free reign similar to what he had at Manly, which is stating the bleeding obvious when you look at the succes he had here. That being said however, I don't think he'll have the same success at the dogs. Des and a couple of staffers does not necessarily a premiership make.

What exactly would you expect Andrew Ryan too say? I know we now hate the Dogs more than we did before, but its like some people would prefer a Dogs wooden spoon to another Sea Eagles premiership.

Masked Eagle said:
What exactly would you expect Andrew Ryan too say? I know we now hate the Dogs more than we did before, but its like some people would prefer a Dogs wooden spoon to another Sea Eagles premiership.

Can't we get both ... Please !!

Brookie4eva said:
Masked Eagle said:

Can't we get both ... Please !!

Actually it would be pretty darn good wouldn't it! ;)

Looking at us dispassionately, I'd suggest that the two factors that led us to success over the last decade was the signing of Ben Kennedy to stiffen our forwards and show them how to go forward, and the signing of Jamie Lyon to add a football brain to the backline. Was that due to Hasler and or Cleal? Probably, but can that alignment of variables be repeated at the Dogs? Probably not. Those two individuals, Kennedy and Lyon, have the unique ability to influence others around them. To inspire. Penrith tried it with Civo and it didn't work. A team has to have those individuals, and the others to accept their influence and rise in their personal performance.

Some may say the signing of Willie Mason would be the key to their future success. He is a great influential role model for young players. Apparently.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4